BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Annie L.
I love this mascara!! The Revlon Dramatic Definition, purple cap, is my absolute favorite mascara, not only from Revlon, but all mascaras. This one is really nice at volumizing and defining my lashes. This is a must try!! The brush makes it easy to apply and it lasts all day on me, with no flaking or smudging. This is a steal at the price!
Lizbeth S.
Panorama City, CA
I love Revlon products but this one was a miss for me. First couple uses are great but not long lasting formula wise or maybe packaging it drys out quite easily even when closed quickly. I don't recommend it.
Samantha W.
Huntersville, NC
While the mascara went on dark and thick, I did not like the brush. I felt that the mascara was caked on and had a lot of unpleasant chunks. I prefer a bit of a more natural look versus the thick clumpy eyelashes. Personally I felt the plastic brush was the cause of the clumpiness as it did not brush through my eyelashes as I had expected.
Tia S.
Erie
This mascara is a great high quality product for a low price. If you're looking for a somewhat voluminous look and also have no clumps this mascara is perfect for you. It is super easy to apply and very thick
Jenny L.
I've heard so many great things about this mascara but I have yet to have found it. Does anyone know where ?
**I've heard it's great for lower lash line & inner corner **
Sandy S.
This revlon mega multiplier mascara didn't work as good as I hoped needs improvement compared to alternatives for me I would go with the alternative, bought this on Amazon for cheap , I would not buy this again .
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
This isn't a bad mascara, but it's not great either. There are a lot of other drugstore brand mascaras that are much better than this. Save yourself a couple of dollars and buy just about any Maybelline mascara!
Allison B.
Monroe, CT
This mascara is so incredible!!!! I have been trying to find it again everywhere and haven't been able to but it is absolutely amazing at thickening up the lashes without getting clumpy. It also lengthens them tremendously and is just so great. I recommend it to everyone.
Missy a.
I don’t feel like this mascara did much of anything but provide color . There was nothing defining and it did not last all day . I was actually really disappointed it this product and wouldn’t by it again .
Melissa L.
I really hate this mascara. There were really small pieces of thread or plastic or something inside. I tried it multiple times and these little terrible things kept falling into my eyes! Would not recommend.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?