BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Kayla S.
Jonesboro, AR
This worked great for me! I absolutely love it! It helped give my lashes some volume since my natural lashed barely have any. It did clump a little but not to much where it would be a big deal. I'd definitely would recommend to my friends and family!
Carrie M.
Danville, VA
I didn't like this mascara as much as I thought I would. The Brush is little chunky, which I guess helps spread my lashes evenly apart, but it's harder to get in the corners and flare your lashes the way you want.
Karlee W.
Waskom
This mascara is very good. I'm still on the same bottle and have had it for over 5 months. I bought it at Walmart and it was actually cheap. It gives my lashes length and volume and I would buy this product again.
Amy B.
This mascara is good, but not perfect. First it does make your lashes longer with a slight curl, and the waterproof does not cry off. Some downsides the brush is riny, it is good to get tinier lashes, but if you have larger lashes or would like to sweep once or twice this brush will not leave you happy. Second the formula doesn't clump on your lashes, but it comes out very thick on the brush so you need to remove the excess formula if too much came out on the brush. Definitely not for everyone but once you get the hang of it, it's not too bad.
Amy R.
Valdosta, GA
This is an amazing product! It makes my lashes look amazing. It doesn't clump like others. It goes on even. I bought mine at Walmart super center. I usually use this product four to fives times a week. I would definitely buy this item again. I would recommend to everyone.
Lauren D.
This was not my favorite mascara from the drugstore . It was good at lengthening your lashes , but when you put several coats on it gets really thick and clumpy . I would not recommend at least no more than like 2 coats .
Yuliana R.
1740wMichigan ave Phoenix Az
I really like this mascara it does its job really good, I have dark brown eye color and I just like how it look on me. The packaging it's nice. It's has a nice amount of product I would definitely buy it again.
Tiffany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
I do like that it didn't clump very much and for the first couple months it went on well and looked good. My only complaint is that it didn't seem to last very long. And I only wear makeup about 2-3 days a week.
Breezy C.
This mascara is absolutely wonderful! It gets my lashes looking big and long and gives that bit of subtle drama that completes any type of look whether it be daytime or glam. It's super black and coats my lashes really well. I've also found that though I tend to have really sensitive and watery eyes this does not irritate them at all and does not flake or smudge throughout the day which is a HUGE bonus. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because though I love that it lasts for so long, it can be a bit of a hassle to get this off at the end of the day. When it says waterproof, it means it. This is tough to get off even with oil it'll grab onto your lashes and refuse to come off so I find myself struggling a bit and spending longer than I would like to get this off at the end of the day. I personally think it's a fair price to pay for how great this mascara works but I'd just like to cover my bases and let you all know.
Kelsey S.
Whitwell, TN
I usually use high end makeup, however this mascara has actually topped all of the ones I have ever owned. It give you LONG, full eyelashes. Great color, product, and i love the tube it comes in and the brushes shape. Would recommend.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?