BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Rachel W.
This didn’t do enough for me. It made my lashes okay, but it wasn’t enough to make me reach for it again. It didn’t flake under my eyes, so that is a huge plus, but I would still reach for something else. I just overall was not impressed.
Ravan A.
The green tricked me because I thought it was one of the grow lash formulas. I hate the packaging and the wand is clump city. I really didn’t like this at all and I wish I hadn’t wasted my money on it.
Paige B.
Rush Valley, UT
I have medium length eyelashes and this product seems to give them great length and volume. The price is great and it last for a long time. Even though I am still using the same tube I’d buy it again. It’s nice that it is easy to purchase at any store. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for length and volume!
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
I really wanted to like this, but it clumped so bad when I tried layering it!! For the first layer, it wasn't too bad. If you're like me and its just a normal thing to layer mascara, I would NOT recommend this. Also the price is a little higher than other drugstore brands that outdo this by far. Sorry Revlon!
Emily A.
Ames, IA
I initially bought this mascara because the one I usually buy wasn’t sold where I was shopping. I really like it! It didn’t clump and it didn’t rub off on my oily eye lids at any point. I will definitely buy this again.
ashlee w.
I have tried numerous mascara's and Revlon seems to only have four at the moment which appear identical except for the packaging color. I got this product from a friend who coupons, and was very disappointed with it. Yes, it coats your lashes, but do they look full? Do they look long? No, they don't.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like this mascara, it separates without clumping which is the only thing I look for in a mascara. It also doesn't give me raccoon eyes which is something I hate.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
The Revlon Ultra Volume does what the name says. My lashes look fuller and longer when I use it. I have blond short lashes that I hate. I love false lashes but some occasions just don't warrant the glam look so its nice to know I can get gorgeous full lashes from a mascara that is actually affordable!
K. W.
I had high expectations for this as I generally love revlon. But this really let me down. The actual brush being small is actually really nice when applying but it doesn’t separate the lashes as well as I’d like even after curling them. I used two applications and it was a decent finished result but Applying without curling it’s no good. Probably won’t be reaching for it as my go to but it works in a pinch.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?