BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Savannah H.
La Follette, TN
I like this product. It definitely gives you the volume & length that you want. I have only purchased twice, because my favorite is Loreal Voluminous but this is definitely a great mascara! I would recommend it to everyone!
Madelein H.
Kansas City, MO
Oh my this is one of the best mascaras I've ever used.. i can't lie I love mascara specially if it gives you that long and fuller lash look and the shape of the packaging is so comfortable to grab even between two fingers!
Isabelle K.
Vancouver
Love this brushes like this so you can get every lash . I used this product maybe 3 times I would say. Fits great with any eye color , and I honestly don't know where I bought it. Yes I would use this products again .
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
I enjoy this mascara, but it's not my favorite. For a drugstore brand it holds up. Just don't apply too much or you will get flaky fallout. I only use this occasionally now. Mostly just to use it before it goes bad.
Alysa M.
Switz City, IN
I was not impressed with this mascara. The bristles were too long and poked me in the eye. The formula was too wet for me, and it took too long to dry. I always ended up with clumpy lashes and residue on my eyelids.
Ann B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This is the mascara I currently have and it's one of my favorites. I was a little skeptical at first because the commercials made it seem better than what it would probably be, but that wasn't true at all! I love it
Diana M.
Madison, NC
I love Revlon, but this mascara was a miss for me. I didn’t feel like it did anything for my limp, stubby lashes. I feel like it made them droop even more and didn’t add any volume. I kind of felt like returning it.
Amanda J.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly did not like this mascara at all. I found it to be very clumpy and it just didn't look flattering on my eyes. This is the only mascara I have had a problem with from a drugstore which was surprising to me.
Jenn M.
This one is a nice mascara , it really defines your lashes and gives them length, the only thing I don't like is the fact that mine dried out pretty quickly . I Would love to try and give revlon mascara another go !
Cheyenne R.
I use the one with the dark blue cap but I can't find it! But this line of mascara is amazing! It was my go to for months! I need to go get more! But I also mix mascaras! I would definitely recommend it and I'm definitely buying again!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?