BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Ashley W.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I tried this when it first came out. The formula is a bit thick and more wet that the regular mascara I usually used. I love this as a back up for when my go-to isn't in stock..or even when my local CVS has it on sale.
Savannah H.
La Follette, TN
I like this product. It definitely gives you the volume & length that you want. I have only purchased twice, because my favorite is Loreal Voluminous but this is definitely a great mascara! I would recommend it to everyone!
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Meh. This mascara is nothing special. It's a very dry formula so it takes many coats to build this up. I end up using this as a lash primer and then going in with a better mascara to get the length I desire. I won't repurchase.
Isabelle K.
Vancouver
Love this brushes like this so you can get every lash . I used this product maybe 3 times I would say. Fits great with any eye color , and I honestly don't know where I bought it. Yes I would use this products again .
Madelein H.
Kansas City, MO
Oh my this is one of the best mascaras I've ever used.. i can't lie I love mascara specially if it gives you that long and fuller lash look and the shape of the packaging is so comfortable to grab even between two fingers!
Melanye S.
Dallas, TX
It's okay . Not a fan of it . I like the intense black , but the wand of the mascara is what I dont like kind of little and it broke at the 3rd time of use . It has a nice presentation though . I would not buy again .
Britney D.
Raleigh, NC
The mascara wasn't anything amazing, but I LOVE the applicator! As someone with tiny lashes, this tiny wand is great for getting those non existent inner corner lashes and bottom lashes without making a mess.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I love this mascara most out of all the Ultras that came out earlier this year. The wand is a fatter fluffier wand which I like, and it really volumizes my lashes!
Gabriela R.
Arvin, CA
Ought this in a pinch as I had forgotten my make up bag at home, which had my mascara and eyeliner. Ran out on my break to the local pharmacy store and found it on sale. It works alright! It could have a better brush.
Reagan O.
This mascara was highly advertised and marketed. I couldn't wait to purchase; however, I was very disappointed in the product. It was very "wet" to apply and flaked off almost instantly. The smell of the product was also unpleasant. I would not repurchase.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?