BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Andrea S.
Not gonna lie I really did not like this mascara. I hated the way it made my lashes look. Packaging is nice wand is just ok but for the same price I can get the L'Oréal paradise mascara that I love. Would not recommend or repurchase.
Gen P.
Ottawa
Gets clumpy only when opened for a long time. My eye colour is greeny- blue and it suits well with pretty much any eye colour I am a first time user but I definitely will be wearing this look again. Recommend it to beginners as well.
Lacy R.
Indianapolis, IN
i have the tiniest eyelashes that tend to have trouble being noticeable. my best friend was using this mascara and i tried it and was obsessed with it. i went out and bought mine the next day! it was easy to reapply and didn't clump.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
Good drugstore mascara. Can find at walmart for decently priced. Doesn't clump and smudge under my lash line which is a plus. Super black and easy to remove. I would recommend people to try. I don't think they would be disappointed
melanie w.
Greenville, SC
This mascara is great for an everyday look. I have purchased both the regular and water proof of this product and it works wonders. I use this product everyday and I think it compares better than alternatives available. I would recommend this for a nice drug store mascara.
Elle
I love this mascara it's waterproof but it's easier to get of than any other waterproof mascara. It goes on your lashes easily. I found mine at Walgreens. I would totally recommend this product to people who want longer eye lashes.
Emmy S.
I LOVE this mascara!!! I have probably 9-10 things of mascara, and this is definitely in my top 2! It goes on really well (not too think, not too thin) and it makes my eyelashes look way longer and more curly then they actually are!
Emma C.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
Horrible mascara. The brush is horrible and clumps. Its impossible to wash off at night, even with eye makeup remover. It makes my eyelashes look non,existent. I purchased this item at ULTA. I,do not recommend buying this mascara.
Karen G.
This mascara is the bomb!! I love this. I use it everyday. It makes my eyelashes look soo good. I love how it's makes them thick. And I love how the product doesn't smear. It's soo good I have had to buy a lot since I use it everyday. This mascara is actually my favorite.
Jesika D.
Swanton, VT
This mascara gave my lashes so much volume it was incredible💜 I applied to my lashes without curling at all & the results were insane. I deffinately would recommend this to you guys to try out.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?