BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Jessicia B.
Columbia , KY
I have only been using this mascara for about a week now but so far I'm liking It. It doesn't make my lashes look fuller but it does make them look and appear a lot longer then they are. And the price was around $5 & something which I didn't think was bad.
Shaelynn M.
This mascara mainly just lengthened my lashes. They made them look fake and more "doll like". They do not provide volume or thickening. It's drugstore, which is nice, but very drying. It feels like I am rubbing sandpaper on my lashes, you can just feel the dryness as it is not silky.
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
I've tried other Revlon mascaras and if you're going for a dramatic lengthening mascara this is the one for you! It's not as volumizing as others, but for someone with short eyelashes this definitely gives such a nice dramatic length that I need!
michanna m.
Washington, DC
This mascara is ok for everyday wear. You can add multiple coats to make the lashes look fuller without the lashes looking clumpy. The formula is average, the brush is average. The packaging is nice and sleek. Not sure I would buy it again.
olivia h.
Whitesville, WV
This is one of the best mascaras I have use it not clumpy it goes on evenly it gives my lashes a fuller longer look with out wearing false lashes very great product I keep this on hand my daughters love this product also highly recommended
Emily A.
Villa Rica, GA
This mascara makes my lashes super long and thick. Doesn’t do much volume wise but it still looks really pretty. The wand is tiny with small plastic spikes, which allows you to get all of your lashes like in the inner corner and lower lashes easily.
Megan W.
El Paso, TX
I honestly didn't love this mascara. It took several coats to get the same effect I can achieve with 1-2 of my normal brand. I also found it to be a little flaky by the end of the day. It worked great for a subtle "natural look", but I don't think it gave me mega-lashes like promised
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It is very easy to apply. The brush is very nice and really combs out the lashes. I bought mine in target. I find these to be a little better than the ones I have used.
Elle M.
Linden, NJ
This mascara is good.  It is smooth and does not clump up.  It goes on well and helps to extend my naturally curly lashes.  The packaging in very sturdy.  The brown mascara goes perfectly with my hazel eyes.  I would purchase this product again.
Isabelle N.
Huntington , IN
I loved this mascara. I bought it in blackest black and it lasted me for a long time. It has nice bristles that give great volume. I've bought this mascara multiple times and would buy it again! This brand has great mascaras all around.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?