BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Christeena L.
Cornwall, ON
I liked the length it gave me but wasn't great at bulking my lashes up as much as I like.. with the use of other products and this my lashes looked great!!!
Camila L.
Esta mascara me la compre hace unos 3 meses y me gustó mucho, da volumen y te deja las pestañas largas, la recomiendo ya que me funciono y me gusto bastante
Kristina A.
I love this mascara. I always had one of her dresser in her! makes my lashes amazing, long, curved. At a very good price and everyone can afford it 10-15 $.
Shannon P.
Saskatoon, SK
I got to try out this product for free for an Influenster Campaign and it was amazing! Such an big fan of this Mascara! It was a great value as it was free.
Jazz L.
Toronto, ON
Good mascara and nice packaging. It's in a pretty sleek packaging too. Definitely gives me the fullness I like. I would use this product on a regular basis.
Stephanie C.
Smiths falls , ON
I loved this product. I loved the unique shape of the bottle and wand. The blackened black color was very nice and smooth. It extended my lashes beautifully.
Crystal P.
Barrie , ON
I got this free to try and I absolutely love it. Makes my lashes super long and full looking. Will recommend this to anyone looking for a great mascara
Jennifer H.
Fredericton, NB
Really enjoyed wearing this mascara. It made my lashes look super long and didn't flake. As far as drugstore mascaras go, this is by far the best I've found!
Monika belen F.
Tuxtla Gutiérrez
Me gusta esa marca por qué es de muy buena calidad y el efecto que le da alas pestañas es muy bonito, les da un efecto como de alargarlas y las risa muy bien
Irma T.
Alberton, PE
Excited that I received this product as a sample test for free from influenster! I love how full this makes my lashes! I'm very impressed with this product!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?