BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Jaclyn V.
I really like this mascara. The brush is small enough to separate your lashes, makes your lashes have volume, and this mascara is decently priced. If you go to Ulta, you can typically get it buy one get one 50% off, which is a pretty good deal.
Milagros T.
Gunter, TX
I have this mascara and it's decent. I rarely use it but I like how it doesn't clump up my lashes. It's at a good price and it's long lasting . Also it doesn't make my eyelashes look full.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
I love the brush on this mascara! I love Revlon! I got this for $2.50 on sale with coupon. I have been using the Revlon all in one! which i like alot better! This doesnt really volumeize my lashes. But does make them look longer. and dries quickly!
Yessenia L.
Love the formula , love the packaging simple but cute ! What I don't really like is the spool brush. Wasn't a big fan because of the way of application . My eye color is brown and well the black helps bring it out but don't plan on buying again
Chloe O.
Odenton, MD
Wow! That's the kind of definition I like! This product really makes your eyelashes stand out. Although it can sometimes be chunky it still goes on really smooth. I have greenish blue eyes and it really makes them stand out which is awesome!!
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
I've noticed if I don't take my time to apply this product it can be a tad clumpy BUT wen does right it's not. I can't get over the beautiful blue and black packaging. the colors go so well with my brown eyes. I would highly recommend this product.
Nawal G.
Hoover, AL
Good mascara for the price. The wand is super tiny so it's great to coat those super tiny lashes. Very black. Doesn't really make my lashes as long as I like. I would not recommend this as an all over mascara mainly just use for bottom lashes.
Melannie V.
Chicago
this product was very good, absolutely loved it. I use this daily as it's not very heavy but will get the job done. I love the fact that the brush is very small so you can really easily get closer to your lash line giving a more full effect, and because it's small you avoid chunks and it's overall a great product. I really recommend it!
Sophie V.
The packaging was nice, and "all-in-one" sounded like a good deal to me. But it most definitely was not.

The spoolie has tiny rubber bristles and the formula is very thin. This leads to very clumpy, wet lashes and in the end, it just made a mess and my eyelashes saw no improvement.
Shaelynn M.
This mascara mainly just lengthened my lashes. They made them look fake and more "doll like". They do not provide volume or thickening. It's drugstore, which is nice, but very drying. It feels like I am rubbing sandpaper on my lashes, you can just feel the dryness as it is not silky.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?