BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
rida k.
I loveee this mascara!! I would've preferred to get jet black but this one is super black and really elongates my lashes and volumizes them to a new level. My mom bought another one for herself lol as I'm keeping this one ;)
Zulfa M.
etobicoke, ON
I love this product, because it enhanced my eyes. I also love the fact that it didn't irritate my eyes! It is priced well also very affordable. It was long last also. I received it complimentary from INFLUENSTER thank you soo much! I would buy this product for sure!
M L.
Great mascara that adds length and volume. The wand has a good shape that can reach the smaller eyelashes. Easy to wash off and doesn't smudge! I'm impressed. Will definitely buy when this tube runs out.
Penny P.
Toronto, ON
First of all, the mascara comes with a huge brush. It really made my eyelashes look fuller and thicker, however, I had problem with clumped mascara.

I received it for free for review purpose.
neyer g.
Doral, FL
I love this eyelash mascara, curl lashes perfectly and the best does not leave those annoying lumps, to me particularly it leaves me very bulky, and last most of the day!
Pascale B.
Quebec, QC
C'est l'un des meilleur mascara de pharmacie que j'ai utilisé à ce jour. Il allonge les cils de beaucoup et la brosse est pratique pour atteindre tous les cils. Petit conseil, si vous lacer 2 couches, attendrez que la premiére soit complètement sèche pour plus d'effet!
Mabelle Marie G.
Saint, QC
Had such a love/hate relationship with this mascara. I had to get used to the wound and the formula. Once I started to like it, it dried out :( it lasted less than 3 months wich is not acceptable for me.
Liz D.
I did not love this product. It didn't do anything special for my lashes, and did not give them the volume/length I'd hoped for.
It won't replace my usual drugstore fave mascara
Lisa G.
Scarborough, ON
I really love how long lasting this is. It really does stand up with how it creates volume as well. One coat for your everyday "no-make-up" make-up look, and you're good to go. Definitely recommend this!
Monica M.
Bitonto
I like it but I've seen better . It makes my lashes longer but it makes them kinda chunky competed to my usual mascara , leaving a little bit of a spider eye effect
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?