BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Sarah H.
Ingersoll , ON
This mascara goes on so smooth. No clumping. Wore it in the pool and it didn't "run" down my face like most mascaras would. Forgot to take it off one night and woke up with it all still in place. I will definitely be purchasing this mascara again!
Felicia S.
Really great product, I'm use to applying a primer before my mascara with my previous product however this one gives me the same look and length in shorter time.
Katharine Y.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this mascara, it doesn't flake or rub off and it brightens up my eyes so nicely. I have blonde eyelashes, and this is perfect for giving them a great darker color
Lori B.
Toronto, ON
Revlon's Mega Multiplier Mascara applies really well with no clumping. I applied two coats to get the long lashes I desired. The mascara is fairly easy to remove with makeup remover.
Kiana S.
Mono, ON
Totally love this Mascara. It separates, lengthens and adds volume without leaving my lashes looking clumpy and fake. I love that the brush is not huge and gets the shorter lashes as well!
Maria C.
Toronto, ON
Love this mascara, i truly believe it's a must have. It gives your eyelashes a nice extension like look, making them extra long. Which I love. Very easy to apply, texture is perfect and does not club.
Harriet R.
As a day to day mascara this does exactly what it says its meant to do. I repetitively use this day to day because I know I cant trust. But it would be great if it was water proof.
Julie B.
Cornwall , ON
I really loved this product it separates my lashes and gave me lots of volume that lasts all day! I have dark brown eyes and I use it daily. I recommend this to anyone it's awesome!
Garima A.
Revlon's Mega Multiplier's tube formula is meant to plump and extend your natural lashes without smudging and flaking. Your eye lash will look extremely fuller .
Cassy C.
Montreal, QC
I would love to try this product to see if it's as good as they say it is! Plus since it's blackest black, I believe it should make my eyelashes thicker than ever!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?