BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Korin J.
Canal Winchester
This product is very clumpy and leaves lashes sticking together. I tried this product for a school dance and was not pleased. Also this product is simi long lasting it dose come off in small clumps. I don't think I would buy this again. Product may be good for a quick photo but nothing else.
Glorimary A.
I love this mascara!!!! Makes my eyelashes look super long and beautiful!! I love this product I bought it at a big lots near me for about $4.00 definitely worth all 4$!!!!
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
While I would probably purchase this again, it wouldn't be for the "dramatic" definition that was promised. This mascara is pretty, it does make your lashes look big, separates them well and overall provides such a natural, awake looking eye.
Abigail R.
I love this mascara I have using this product ever since I bought the product. Let me tell y'all something my lashes are really long but straight but because of the product I now have an  extra volume that I have never seen before. Highly recommend.
Heidi B.
Fantastic!! I am so picky when it comes to mascara but this one is just perfect. It makes my lashes look longer and fuller without any clumping! It is easy to apply and removed well at the end of the day. Terrific price for such an awesome product!
Allyson S.
SO disappointed with this product. It felt really heavy on the eyes and it was a pain to get off. It didn't do anything special for my eyes. I love some Revlon mascaras so when this one didn't work it was sad. Oh and it flakes everywhere in no time!
Melissa L.
I purchased this mascara because I was away from home and forgot my mascara.  I hate the application brush and it left my eyelashes clumpy and hard and not natural looking.  It was my first time and with confirmation my last time using this product.
Emily M.
I like the revlon formula but I feel like the tip leaves a lot to be desired. It's not really and all in one and I still had to use a second mascara to get the lashes I wanted. I'm disappointed because I bought a two pack and now I can't return it.
Yessenia L.
Love the formula , love the packaging simple but cute ! What I don't really like is the spool brush. Wasn't a big fan because of the way of application . My eye color is brown and well the black helps bring it out but don't plan on buying again
Milagros T.
Gunter, TX
I have this mascara and it's decent. I rarely use it but I like how it doesn't clump up my lashes. It's at a good price and it's long lasting . Also it doesn't make my eyelashes look full.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?