BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Lace W.
Listowel , ON
I normally wear fake lashes because I love the long dramatic look that I get but I got the same look with this mascara. I would recommend this mascara to all girls who love long lashes and feeling beautiful
Alley H.
This is a great everyday mascara for me. It has a nice wand that does not clump. I like how it goes on and doesn't run when it gets wet. No raccoon eyes! It lasts a very long time. I would buy again!
Shaunacey B.
Really enjoyed testing this mascara. I normally spend quite a bit on mascara and I found this comparable to what I normally use for adding volume. A great choice for everyday wear and at a good price point.
Andrea A.
Bournemouth
I do like this product but i only use this one for bottom lashes because the brush is really tiny and easy to manage at the bottom ones but is not my favourite one for top lashes.
Katie F.
toronto, ON
This was the first tubing mascara that I have tried. Overall I was impressed with the longevity and stay-proof of it, however I was not amazed by the length/volume that it gave my lashes. Did an alright job, but I reach for other mascaras over this.
lily d.
The formula of this mascara goes wonderfully with the unique brush, these tow things put together give a jet black effect on my eyelashes and truly do give them super length.This is my everyday mascara.
Cassidy B.
Saskatoon, SK
I found this product to be too thin, It actually made my lashes look worse than not wearing anything. It clumped my lashes together in a way that made it look like I had 3 lashes in total on both eyes.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Megan F.
Kitchener, ON
I enjoyed this mascara. It's actually gave my lashes length and made them fuller. I would definitely purchase this again. I reviewed the black brown colour and typically i buy blackest black mascara but this one was awesome would try brown again.
Véronique D.
Montreal, QC
I don't use a lot of mascaras because of lash extensions but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this one. The formula was very lengthening and not clumpy at all. The black did not transfer throughout the night. Overall great drugstore buy!
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,972 reviews
I received this Mascara in the mail for free a while back it was in  a nice packaging  I  applied it on my eye lashes they turned out amazing long and curled right up   this product is long lasting  and doesn't gunk up like some other mascaras does. I would recommend it to anyone
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?