BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Sara G.
I liked the product. It made my lashes long and dark. It had a great package, nice and colourful and easy to open also. It was easy to apply and it was a great product overall. Totally love it and would recommend to others.
Kathleen D.
Montreal, QC
I usually LOVE Revelon products but unfortunately I was disappointed with this product. It didn't last all day and I had raccoon eye by the end of the day. My go-to mascara remains L'Oréal - until another product beats it!
Jaclyn T.
Ontairo, ON
I loved how it didn't have a strong chemical smell. It glides on smoothly and washes away in the shower. This is perfect for people who don't like to wear a lot of makeup but want to make their lashes look naturally longer.
Celeste M.
This mascara is amazing, since I'm transferring to cruelty free makeup i sadly have to say good bye to this mascara. this mascara is waterproof and it lasts a long time. you can find it almost anywhere that sells makeup.
Brittney H.
I was excited to try this mascara based on the bristles of the brush but was disappointed at the lack of volume. The formula goes on pretty thinly which isn't the greatest for short eyelashes.
Jessica C.
St, NL
Just received this voxbox!! So excited to try it the brush looks amazing been a while since I used these brushes I usually lean towards the hard plastic brush. Thanks Influenster thanks revlon! #gotitforfree #revlon #influenster
lauren m.
I was fortunate to receive this from influenster for free and having never tried revlon mascara I was blown away!! I love the wand because it doesn't cause clumping. The packaging is sleek as well
Amanda Y.
Calgary, AB
Sooooo excited to for this product. Because I got it from Influenster! The colour they gave me was blacken brown which I never would buy because I would buy the blackest one but over all the product is amazing works well.
Marianna L.
Montreal, QC
Unfortunately this product did not work for me. It did not provide volume or length and definitely could not be worn alone as it was if I wasn't wearing any mascara at all. The reason I gave it 2 stars was for the fact that it did coat my lashes and separate them nicely. Maybe I can use this as a primer?
Molly M.
Loved this mascara. Made my lashes long and thick with clumping or feeling heavy. I was able to go the whole day without a touch up. Would recommend to anyone who has naturally short lashes and want to have long lashes.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?