BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Crystal K.
Stouffville, ON
Personally, this isn't for me. I have naturally short straight lashes that requires a #waterproof formula to hold the curl OR I use the #anistasiabeverlyhills topcoat mascara immediately afterwards.
Sojila P.
Revlon volume mascara is the best product for my everyday makeup . The mascara goes very well for my fake lashes . It gives natural look for my lashes that makes me very happy whenever I'm wearing this . Really good product ....
Sarah H.
Saskatoon, SK
I like this formula but feel the brush is too small so picks up too much of the product. I like the way my lashes look but has a tendency to flake. Good value for money as it's a multiuse product for lashes - volume, length, etc
Kristi C.
Calgary , AB
This mascara gives my lashes volume as well as definition, which is a combination I'm always looking for. It doesn't flake or smudge by the end of the day and is still a breeze to remove.
Kayla B.
St, CA
I love a new mascara .. this one is such a gorgeous and easy application . Easy to use , not clumpy just the right amount of product. Will diff repurchase , if your looking for a new mascara I highly recommend giving this a try
tiffany r.
Scarborough, ON
i love it others make a mess on my face and its hard to get off but not this  i had no problems and it was so easy to come off i have let others now how amazed i was once i tried it . will be please to buy it when i need more
Crista L.
Dallas, TX
Thanks to influenster for sending the this to test! I can't say I'm a fan but it's a great basic mascara for every day wear, and also a great formula for the lower lash line. Other drugstore mascaras are a lot better imo though.
Janice H.
Amazing product, doesn't clump or flake and it goes on smooth and easy. The want applicator is easy to use. I love the packaging , looks modern and less boring than other brands. If you haven't tried this one, I recommend it!
Kendra S.
Edmonton , AB
Received this product complimentary from influenster. It's been working great on my lashes, easy to apply and no chunks left on the end of my lashes like I have experienced with other mascaras.
Alix C.
Campbell River, BC
Normally I don't reach for a brown mascara but this shade I really enjoyed. I also really enjoyed the formula too. It's a wetter consistency with tiny fibers. With my blue eyes the brown make them stand out even more.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?