BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Sophie R.
Good if you're looking for a midway point between natural and glam. Not as volumising as other mascaras yet never clumps together. I would reccomend this as an everyday mascara!
Angela C.
Mississauga, ON
i love my Revlon mega multiplier mascara. it bring my lashes to another level. my eyes pop out like no tomorrow. a definte must try for ladies with small eyes, like me. my eyes are black but now they are bam!
Maha S.
M1s2z4
Extremely surprised with this mascara which made my eyelashes spread out evenly and made my eyelashes flare out long. The colour is nice and Jet black doesn't feel clumpy very nice and smooth feeling on the lashes!
Katie B.
Telford, Telford
After only one or two coats this mascara has already added loads of volume to my eyes. It's not at all clumpy and it's very easy to apply. I use it everyday and since getting it it's been a staple in my makeup bag.
Alanna  .
Vancouver, BC
For some reason my lashes wouldn't hold their curl with this brush and formula combo so who knows what happened there but I love it on my lower lashes. Doesn't flake or go on too thick so it looks natural, and the applicator handle is easy to hold!
T S.
Toronto, ON
Gives my lashes fine definition. No clumps or lashes sticking together! Stays on through the day without any smudges under the eye. Just wish that I had received it in "black" instead of "blackened brown" as that is the colour I am used to using. I am used to more of an impact from my mascaras, but this would be fine for casual daytime wear.
Lia S.
Ottawa, ON
I received this mascara for free from Influenster and only tried it once before my mom stole it and lost it. Heartbroken because I absolutely loved it after the first use, so I'll definitely be going out and purchasing another soon. Thanks mom.
Emma M.
Great product! I have pretty blond and thin lashes and this makes them look totally plush and voluminous. It gives my lashes a natural, plus look. Sometimes the brush clumps a little but that can be easily fixed. Affordable and would buy again
Brianne M.
Received this complimentary from Influenster and was really happy! I love the packaging and the tube it comes in. The brush itself was also good, it leaves a really natural look and would definitely recommend!
Kayla S.
Brampton, ON
I give this three stars because I feel this only looks good on my lashes curled but you need to apply 3 coats to get a nice effect. It's doesn't clump which is nice. And it removes every easy with warm water.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?