BY REVLON

• I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Denise J.
Brampton, ON
My HONEST review.
This was not my favourite product at all. The colour wasn't great, the formula was very chunky, it flaked a lot through the day, the wand was an awkward shape for applying the product comfortably. I wouldn't purchase in the future.
Estefania B.
Etobicoke, ON
I got this product for free to try from influenster and this is what i think of it:
Great for a day look,
Reached each lash
Affordable and easy to find
Not the darkest one
Sheri L.
Surrey, BC
Blackened brown gives a soft and almost natural look to your lashes. The wand is great too. I would suggest this if you don't like wearing a lot of makeup. This is a great product that you can find at your local drugstore.
judith b.
Etobicoke, ON
What a beautiful product! There is no clumping, no hassle , and no worry when wearing this wonderfull mascara😀 everyone needs to try this stuff out 😍🤗😚
#awesome #tryitnow Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Avalon C.
Maple, ON
I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED USING THIS MASCARA FROM REVLON. IT REALLY HELPED TO MAKE MY BLUE EYES POP OUT. I ENJOYED THAT IT WAS EASY TO APPLY AND VERY BUILDABLE!! I WAS VERY HAPPY TO BE PARTY OF THIS #VOXBOX CAMPAIGN AND HAVE BEEN TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT HTIS AMAZING PRODUCT!
Lauren R.
Qualicum Beach, BC
It is a good low price mascara.... but there are definitely other fibre mascaras out there that will lengthen a little better. I was happy with this one though because it never clumped and there was no fall out. :)
Christine ..
Vancouver, BC
Love this mascara! Lengthened and separated my eyelashes like crazy! I did find the formula a little dry, I like a wetter mascara. Would definitely recommend to a friend who wanted a fabulous lengthening mascara.
Aliya E.
ottawa, ON
It's a little too clumpy in my opinion. I tend to prefer dryer mascaras because I find it easier to separate my lashes. However, this mascara is very black and I didn't notice it flaking off at the end of the day!
Kayla C.
Waterloo, ON
Was one of the most amazing mascaras I've tried out in a life time . Beat results . No clumps . Revlon is one of my new go to brands for mascaras and would love to keep reviewing for them !! Go get one today !!!
Melissa A.
Toronto, ON
Good colour. Didn't love the applicator as I prefer silicon brushes. It kinda flaked during the day and a little clumpy but really wanted to like it but prefer lash blast #covergirl for a drug store level purchase.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?