BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Madilyn D.
Winnipeg, MB
Just received my free mascara! I usually don't wear this color but I'm surprised how it makes my eyes look more natural. My overall review, I really like it. Does a great job at separating my lashes and gives good length.
Beth H.
This has to be my new go to mascara. The black colour is intense and really lengthens my lashes. The brush is quite large meaning bottom lashes can be messy but that won't stop me from using this. however, I feel that it's not as waterproof as it claims
Nisha T.
i did not like these at all. it was too drying in the bottle and i got this from walmart which is usually where i get drugstore products from. packaging was ok...the mascara it self did not nothing for my lashes. would not recommend.
Ramsha S.
Peterborough, ON
I received this complimentary of Influenster and have been using it consistently the past few weeks. Unfortunately, I am not really liking it for anything other then separating my lashes. The brush is pretty good for that once you have used a different mascara for your actual lashes (length and volume).
Heidi N.
Aurora, ON
I really like this mascara. Received it for free to review from Influenster and I'm pleasantly surprised. The brush is great and the colour too. It gives very good length and volume to my lashes. Overall, I really like it.
Alex L.
Brampton , AZ
I love this type of mascaras but I had some issues with mine, I received as a gift and I do not know if was a bad product or not but the formula was very dry. Other than that it applied nicely and made my lashes very long
Mariam Z.
Ottawa , ON
Revlon mascara is an average one at best, not too volumizing . Works for me when I have a no make up day or just for my lower lashes. It's a bit of a pain to wash off because it keeps on flaking off even after washing my face and using a make up remover.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Found this mascara to be horrible! Clumpy and turned to flaking a few hours into wearing, didn't make my lashes long and was really hard to remove (even with waterproof makeup remover)
Amelie M.
Cap, NB
I really like this mascara. It takes a couple coats to build up, but once it's there, it's really nice and doesn't clump, crumble or smudge. I took off a star because it's a little hard to remove, even with an oil cleanser.
Aki A.
Kingston, ON
Love the liquid mascara, application was good too although the wand can use some improvement for better product distribution. Easy to layer for a full lash look. I use it on natural lashes without any false lashes :)
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?