BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Emma B.
OMG this mascara is so good almost better then some high end mascara that I have tried. It lasts all day and it makes my lashes look like I have flash lashes on. I bough it at my local drugstore and it was super inexpensive to. I would buy this product again in a heart beat.
Kerri M.
Harrow, ON
I received this mascara from Influenster to test and review. It works wonderfully to lengthen and add volume to my lashes. My only complaint is that the fibres in this mascara tend to clump at the ends of my lashes and flake off, so I'm not sure that it's my favourite.
Ashley M.
Windsor, ON
I received this free from influenster to try out for review and i can definitely say it's a wonderful waterproof mascara. It doesn't clump and that's what I'm looking for in a mascara! Well done. I enjoy. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Anahid K.
London , ON
I really wanted to love this mascara, however was disappointed in the results. This mascara didn't add volume or length to my lashes. It essentially acted as a tinted gel. I did however like how it didn't smudge or flake throughout the day and how easy it was to remove.
Kristen E.
Regina, SK
I have been enjoying my complimentary REVLON MEGA MULTIPLIER mascara for about 2 weeks now and I see my self purchasing it once I need a new tube!
It definitely lengthens and multiplies the look of my lashes and who doesn't want that!!
Anyelle D.
Vancouver, BC
I really liked this new mascara because it increased my eyelashes and still left a natural look. I am using a lot during the days to go work and it lasts until when I back in home. It is a waterproof mascara, another positive point. 👌
Sara M.
Yellowknife, NT
This mascara had a really dry formula therefore it failed to properly separate and elongate my lashes. It did have very sleek packaging and a nice wand. I think putting a few dye eyes eye drops into the tube would soften the formula.
Brittany A.
Barrie, ON
This mascara had easy application, went on smooth and clump free. Did leave my lashes a little sticky though.
It claims to to give you a false lash look,  which I found it did not all give a false lash look. It was more of a subtle look. I would definitely use it as an everyday mascara but not as a going out or dressing up mascara. Disappointed with the false lash claim.
Crystal K.
Hamilton, ON
I really like this product. The Revlon Mega Multiplier mascara does exactly what it claims. My lashes look so full and long. I will continue to use this product.
Alli M.
Chisasibi, NB
I think this is a great every day mascara. It gives good length and decent volume, while being very long lasting. I love how easy it is to remove, it's like a tubing mascara it kinda just clumps up and falls off. It's not a dramatic look but perfect for a natural everyday look.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?