BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Arbranae S.
This product is very smooth and glides on nicely I use it everyday day. I have drown eyes and it really makes my eyes pop when I use it. This is one of my must have products in my makeup bag. I would definitely recommend this product to any and everybody
Sneha P.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love this mascara! I bought this after I ran out of my Loreal mascara. I bought it at target and really like it. The packaging was very simple. I like the brush it comes with which is easy to use and is long lasting. I like how my lashes look (longer and fuller). would definitely recommend!
Kaitlyn L.
Annapolis, MD
I wasn't really a fan of this mascara. It didn't give them the volume like I wanted it to. I think the price is great. I have brown eyes and was hoping this would draw them out a little more but I didn't feel like this product did that for me. If you want a cheaper product to try, may be worth it.
Marissa M.
Millbrook, AL
This is now my new favorite mascara. I absolutely love this mascara and it makes my eyes lashes pop and
lol so long and beautiful. I only have to apply one coat to make my eyes look great. This product lasts a long time and I am so glad I found this mascara.
Amanda H.
Mankato, MN
This mascara works amazingly! It is waterproof and is harder to remove so of you don't tend to like waterproof mascara I wouldn't recommend this one for you. It does stay on all day and even through activities like swimming. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a long lasting mascara.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
I absolutely love love love this mascara. It makes my eye lashes look great, it gives them great length and volume. Makes my lashes nice and dark and it doesn't smudge. I have bought this many times and I will continue to buy this. I highly recommend this my friends. You can't go wrong.
Tuukaa S.
Chicago
Works great and gives wonderful volume .. made my eye lashes look like falsys.. and it's pretty affordable.. I'd say it's better made then any other one they make. So I'd recommend using this one over the others because it last longer and better quality
hashley a.
miami, FL

Is meant to fill and extend your natural eyelashes without it running and flaking. This product has a standard mask brush. Continue ease, which seems to define the eyelashes helping to define a little loop and durable although I expected more
Teresa B.
I didn't really care for this one too much, my lashes are pretty long and thick, with this mascara my lashes didn't "pop" like they do when using other brands, I doubt I would buy this one again, I may try the same brand but different type next time.
Shay R.
Roxbury, MA
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE this mascara! The wand makes it easy to get every lash. For me it doesn’t get clumpy and it does add volume and a tiny bit of length! I love that it’s waterproof because I don’t have to worry about when my eyes get watery so I would always recommend!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?