BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Jami S.
Moose Jaw
The tiny brush made it impossible apply evenly. It was clumpy and runny when I first applied and when I tried to take it off (with eye make up remover) it smeared every where. If it had not been on sale for an amazing price, I would have gave it 0 stars.
Caitlyn C.
I was so happy when I got this voxbox in the mail. I've been looking to find a new mascara , and this came at the perfect time! I love the way it makes my eye lashes look. Not too clumpy and even spread out. This makes my eyes looks amazing. Thank you!!
Judy G.
I received this product free for testing purposes. In terms of colour I normally prefer black but was pleasantly surprised how natural this made my lashes look. The applicator however did make my lashes a bit clumpy which I didn't love. For the price point this is a good mascara. I'd probably buy it.
Sana A.
Edmonton , AB
I love this mascara it's my go to everyday mascara and specially for summertime because it's smudge proof/flake free and water resistant what can more a girl want from a mascara and it's gives you very beautiful close to natural lash look perfect for everyday
Alesha F.
Cold lake, AB
Not overly thrilled with this mascara. Seemed quite dry in the tube and didn't apply well. I received this product complementary from influenster and revlon. Gives more of a natural look where I prefer more dramatic lashes. May be good for someone first starting out with makeup or a younger teenager.
Zohra R.
Newmarket, ON
This is by far one of the best Mascara I have ever tried. I did my eye makeup but finishing it off with this mascara just brought my makeup to life. My lashes looked so long and thick. I absolutely love it. Highly recommend this product. Two thumbs up!!!
Analisa S.
Revlon mega multiplier mascara was sent to me free for testing purposes. My honest reaction is the formula is good for the summer no smearing, quick dry to a tick clumpy finish, easy to remove just wash with warm water. I do recommend it cause it did hold up to my expectations.
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, MB
I loves this product. It made my lashes look pretty great. It was easy to apply. My eyes are brown and I always use blackest black. I use it every day I wear makeup. I would highly recommend this to everyone. It's comparable to a luxury brand. I love it !
kacey d.
Cochrane , CA
I may be a very picky mascara person but I absolutely love this mascara the bristles apply it evenly and give you individual full lashes instead of clumped ones. Colour is as said black and there is no flaking after a full day of wear definitely worth trying
Erica H.
Woodstock, ON
I absolutely love this mascara the brush is so gentle on my lashes as is the formula to me it's not clumpy and In my humble opinion this mascara is perfect I got this absolutely free for testing purposes for influenster <3
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?