BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Maddison F.
Such a good formula and super long wear, to the point that I have to use eye makeup remover to get it off at the end of the day. I love the brush as it really separates each lash and adds so much volume. Get yourself one before everyone finds out and they're sold out!!
Paola D.
I love this mask. You leave me the eyelashes so beautiful and long. It does not leave lumps. Easy to apply. It is undoubtedly the number one so far. It is durable. And no doubt it does not stay in my makeup bag. I would buy it right away when the time comes.
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
I was fortunate to receive in the blackest black shade one reckon mega multiplier mascara. The packaging is slim and attractive. I had not tried this particular mascara prior to this but it's an awesome mascara! I would recommend and would purchase in the future!
Melissa A.
Toronto, ON
This mascara is passable. Not super impressed by it. I didn't like the brush at all. The mascara itself didn't add a lot of volume or length. My lashes actually looked less long than usual, and I have naturally long lashes. I will use it but am not likely to buy it.
Nancy T.
Notre dame de lile perrot, QC
I tried it a few times and I loved it.  The brush was good, the color of course was dark black just the way I like my mascara. I did use more then one layer. I love the way the more you layer it the more your lashes look bigger. maybe get heavier but the layer lol.
Itzel M.
Wow. La primera vez que probé el producto sentí un pequeño ardor peroo eso no importa mis pestañas levantadas nada grumosas largas!! me encanta el cepillo y la verdad buen precio, es mejor en oferta;)
Megan C.
Meh.. I was intrigued by this because of the different options in the product line. I didn't find this to be overly impressive. I got it in "blackest black" and am unimpressed with the shade. It wasn't clumpy and I guess it lengthened my lashes but as I said, meh!
DolledUpby J.
Vancouver , BC
Not a bad mascara but it does take a lot of time to build up on the lashes. I feel like my mascara took way longer to do with not a lot of volume or length. Unfortunately I don't think this works very well for me and I'm going to stick to my other favourites.
Brooke P.
Calgary, AB
I received this Revlon mascara complimentary through Influenster. I liked the mascara wand a lot! It was easy to reach all of my lashes on the inner corner and outer corner. I didn't really enjoy the formula of the mascara because it didn't seem very powerful. It seemed more of an eyelash tint then anything.
Ella T.
I actually did a review on this mascara. I personally like it! I love the wand because it's so easy
to use. This holds the curls for a good 8 hours. It does not smudge. I recommend for daily use
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?