BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Salonia Q.
Scarborough, ON
I love the wand on this mascara, it is long and thin and its a natural bristol wand. This mascara consists of fibers and the tube technology that gives the lashes added length and volume. I got this mascara as a trial to try and I must say I really like it. This can easily be found at the drugstore within a reasonable price. I would highly recommend this mascara and definitely will be buying the blackest black one instead of the blackened brown.
Jessica F.
Moncton, NB
Excellent mascara! Coats the lashes well & layers over itself perfectly. Held up well to the heat & humidity (and watery eyes) without crumbling or smudging. Despite this, was easily removed with micellar water. Would definitely purchase this once my free tube runs out.
Carly R.
surrey, BC
I received this free to try and for a day to day mascara it did the job the brush separated the lashes leaving a very soft daytime look .. I do prefer a little more dramatic look for evening and going out .. this was handy to have this last week in Vegas for a little extra
Diana J.
Vancouver , BC
Got this from Influenster for free to review. I have tried it for a few weeks now and I like it but you really need to apply 3 coats to get the desired dark dramatic look that I like. If you like a more natural look then this mascara is for you and on the plus side it lasts a long time (smudge proof).
Melinda A.
Salmiya, Hawally
When i first bought it was so liquidy and made my lashes look cringy. But after using it constantly and when the product becomes thicker it made my lashes look fuller and gave a lotta volume to it. I was commented on my eyelashes asking me if it was my natural eyelashes.
Meakin W.
kent
This mascara is my holy grale I love love love it!!!!♥️
It's very dark and pigmented it's light on the lashes and it doesn't clump as much and I find most mascara do , it's the best for nights out and family occasions as it's water proof and it's long lasting also it doesn't crumble and gives your lashes amazing volume ♥️
Jennifer T.
Maple ridge, BC
At first I thought it would only last on my eyelashes for a few hours I tend to have oily skin and oily lids. Most mascara leaves a residue on my lids. I was surprised after a 6 hour work day running around both inside and out in the heat and no black marks! Not only dis my lashes look longer they stayed that way all day, No rubbing off!
Lesley C.
I had high hopes for this mascara and while it doesn't give me the volume I was hoping for, I really liked the formula and how it seemed to coat every lash. I really liked the applicator and I think I need to keep using this to see how it stacks up when I apply more than three coats of it.
Brandi L.
Dartmouth, NS
This mascara had no pigment/ payoff. I mean it works f you want a very soft look but doesn't even remotely provide enough coverage. The mascara flaked off and got into my eye quite a but throughout the day which was painful and irritating. Would not recommend at all.
Dana M.
Collingwood , ON
The mascara gave a lot of natural length and lift but not as much volume. It looks very natural , although it is advertised as a false lash look. In terms smudging and flaking it is pretty good up to 5 hours or so. I think I would buy it myself as a drug store alternative.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?