BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Ashleigh B.
West Kelowna, BC
I am always on the hunt for a good mascara, and I am crazy happy that this one was sent to me!! Perfect for full, beautiful lashes. The perfect mascara for building up the lash. Will be purchasing over and over again
Emilia E.
Houston tx
I honestly don't care muchc about mascara because most of them work the same on me ; well depends on the wand and all ; but this one is good ; I've tried it once before and not bad at all ; keeps my lashes up so I guess I would recommend this product  . I would buy this again
Lubna M.
Saudi Arabia
I like this mascara. It looks great once it's applied. I've definitely had better brushes, though. It's just not as easy to apply as I would like. I really have to work it in to get it to separate the lashes and apply evenly.
victoria k.
Thornhill , ON
I got this mascara for free to test out.  I like the it has a thin tip to easily reach the all the lashes.  I did find it flaked on me a bit throughout the day.  I also did not find it gave me extreme volume or length but it is a decent "everyday" mascara.
Christa D.
Saskatoon , SK
I like this product very much for the no clumping.  I have found with this product i am not having as much clumps or smudging and stays on all day.  However i am not seeing that it really makes my eyelashes look much bigger.  I would have liked to see some add volume, but overall a great product to use.
Julie N.
Mississauga , ON
I received this mascara complimentary from Influenster and I was pleasantly surprised. My eyelashes are naturally fine and straight, this mascara was able to hold my curl and add volume to my eyelashes. I would definitely recommend this product to other and repurchase it!
Pauline R.
It does an amazing job at giving volume and length to your lashes but what's amazing about this mascara is the brush it's super small but it is amazing because it grabs all your lashes with makes it a great mascara for your lower lashes too. I highly recommend this product because it's amazing and the price is so low!
Tiffany W.
Rothesay , NB
I had the opportunity to test out this revlon mascara, I really like the brush and how it made my lashes look! This was my first time trying it and I was impressed. The only downfall was that it was hard to wash off and flaked into my eyes a bit. I also usually would by black mascara for myself instead of a blackened brown!
Pascale M.
Gatineau, QC
Very sorry to say but I hated this mascara! It's doesn't stay on, I meant when u put it on it does the job, but couple of hours later, you have to put some more to make the "magic" happen! Disappointed! Well, at least I tried it :)
Klaudine E.
Mississauga , ON
I got blackened brown from influenster and it is pretty black. Its a wet formula, and found it to be a bit clumpy. but was easy to fix with a lash comb. Definitely adds volume and a bit of length. There was a little bit of fall out but to be honest not the worst mascara. Not for me but good for people who already have long eyelashes and just wanna add a buttload of volume.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?