BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Juliya L.
San Rafael, CA
This wand was a little awkward to use and it left my lashes stumpy and clumpy. BUT when I got the hang of it, the mascara wasn't all too bad. I would use this mascara formulation with a different spookiest.
Andrea E.
United States
The applicator on this mascara was really strange and I feel it didn't grab all the lashes as well as it could have if it had a different wand. The product itself was also a bit too watery for my liking. It did darken the lashes but it didn't do much else.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
This mascara was horrible. It didn't do anything as promised and it tended to clump my lashes more than anything else I had ever used before. It didn't hold a curl and and it doesn't stay on long/well. It also seemed to irritate my eyes quite a bit.
Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great drugstore mascara. It lengthens and volumizes, probably as good if not better than some high-end mascaras. I always get my Revlon products at Walgreens or Target, but I have also seen them at CVS. I would definitely recommend this product.
Paloma S.
San Diego, CA
I think this Revlon mascara is a good product if you have naturally curled lashes because my sister has and this product was great for her but in the other hand I do not have naturally curled lashes and when I put this mascara my lashes weren't that curled. Maybe I should try to play a little bit more with this mascara (maybe it was the fact that I put on too much mascara since it was new when I used it).
Abby C.
MCKINNEY, TX
for quite some time ever since it came out like I don't know like a week ago I've been hearing good things about and finally I got it and I tried it it was nice I like to it kept all my lashes out I like the small brush didn't like how Clump to the garage
Tina C.
Bronx, NY
This formula IS SO GREAT its made with fibers to extend your lashes to great heights, and the fluffy wand glides so effortlessly to grab every last hair and boosts volume.
Kerry Ann Z.
Manhattan, IL
This is my go to mascara now since Revlon discontinued the type I used before. It gives great coverage and does not flake. It also only takes two coats to lengthen my lashes. It doesn't give my lashes as much volume as I would like but it does a decent job.
Arbranae S.
This product is very smooth and glides on nicely I use it everyday day. I have drown eyes and it really makes my eyes pop when I use it. This is one of my must have products in my makeup bag. I would definitely recommend this product to any and everybody
Marissa M.
Millbrook, AL
This is now my new favorite mascara. I absolutely love this mascara and it makes my eyes lashes pop and
lol so long and beautiful. I only have to apply one coat to make my eyes look great. This product lasts a long time and I am so glad I found this mascara.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?