BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Stephanie M.
KITCHENER, ON
I really liked this product. I wasn't sure of the colour but once I had it on it looked really dark!

I found it really long lasting and even survived the cry test when I watched a sappy puppy video!  I will keep wearing this as I liked how it felt.

The only thing I didn't like was that it was tough to get off.
Larissa S.
Vancouver, BC
While this mascara does indeed lengthen Your eyelashes considerably, I found that it does not do much in terms of volume (ie it does not make them thicker). Also, I have pin straight lashes, and even with curling them before application, they go back to being straight within minutes.
Simone M.
Dorion, ON
I LOVE this mascara. I was sent it for free by Influenster and Revlon for testing. The bottle is easy to open. I didn't think the brush looked special, but it really works great! I have very thin, blonde tipped, lashes and it lengthened and thickened them, while keeping them separate. I will definitely be switching from my old brand.
Rose A.
Montreal, QC
I was honestly very hesitant to receive this product, because I'm in love with my Arbonne "It's a Long Story" mascara. Pleasantly surprised with the results and the formula - it's made it's way into my almost-daily routine. Have recommended it to a few people who also seem to love it. Definitely amplifies the lashes with almost no effort and not too many coats, either.
Kelly J.
Owen Sound , ON
So I'll be honest... it was my favourite mascara that I've ever used.... but it was ... OK. It separates my eyelashes nicely. Volume wasn't HUGE, the brush wasn't my favourite and taking it off at night wasn't as easy- it left my eyelashes stiff and almost like it stuck on my lashes.
Amy M.
Cochrane, AB
Amazing mascara. It made my lashes long and voluminous. I normally don't prefer this type of wand, but the way it was designed made it work easily on my lashes. The formula of the mascara was not to wet, so it didn't leave spots above or under my eye. I would repurchase this mascara.
Stephanie G.
Yarmouth, NS
I was really surprised at how lengthening this mascara was! I have very short lashes, so I always look for a product that will add volume. It was very easy to apply. My only complaint is the wear, it didn't last nearly as long or stay on as good as my favourite brand I buy at Sephora.
Jayne J.
Winnipeg, MB
I was sent this as a free trial and it was alright. I didn't find that it made my eyelashes that much more full of volume than other brands but I did like that it sticks on them and doesn't flake off through the day. The packaging is nice and attractive. I would probably buy it again.
Caroline V.
Blainville, QC
When I got this mascara for free from Influenster, I thought it was too liquidy so I let it dry for a day. After that it was thicker but still didn't give me the impact that I love in a mascara. I gave me a long of lenght though. If long lashes is something you look for than this mascara is for you.
Veronica T.
Montreal, NJ
I had not heard of this mascara before so I was excited to try it. The first time I used it I didn't really like it. I usually apply my mascara by rolling it from the roots outwards. The next time I had tried it by zig zagging it through my lashes and liked it much better. Gives natural and full volume without lashes getting stuck together. The small pointed tip is perfect to get all the little lashes in the inner and outer corner as well as the bottom lashes.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?