BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
laurell d.
Fredericton, NB
I found the wand got right down to the root of my lashes which most mascaras don't. I loved the color and found it lasted long. My only complaint is that it didnt leave my lashes really full. They were darker and thicker but did not show much of a length change. They also flaked off a bit..
Landyn C.
edmonton , AB
Not a huge fan of this mascara, I find it to be clumpy when applying and to flake off when dried. The shape of the brush doesn't allow for much makeup to be collected on it, so multiple applications are needed to get your desired look. With brushing after applying, lashes look thick and dark.
Kate S.
Quebec City, QC
Really good mascara for adding some length to your lashes! I'm a big fan of Reclons new mascaras and this one didn't disappoint. I really like the fibre technology in this and it lives up to its smudge proof and water resistant claims as it stayed intact after an hour long nap and sweaty workout!
Carrie L.
London, ON
Amazing mascara. I was skeptical because I have tried other tube mascaras and didn't like them. I am impressed. There is no fallout or clumping and it is easy to apply! I like that it is water resistant. I have seasonal allergies that make my eyes water. I highly recommend this mascara. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Charlene G.
Toronto, ON
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I have light lashes that are short with no definition. What I liked about this mascara was that it thickened and lengthened my lashes. I also like that it's from Revlon so the price is right. I would definitely use this product again.  Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Julie P.
Cornwall, ON
I have to say I am torn on this mascara. It does make my lashes look nice, but it takes some work. I have to keep applying at the base to thicken, and the fibers get in my eyes every time I use it. It burns and irritates. With the trouble it causes me, I don't think I would purchase it myself.
mo k.
Thanks to influenster, I was able to try this product out. When I received it, I find the product and packaging was easy to hold. The brushes also worked on my thick lashes. It dried quickly on my lashes and made it very easy to put on additional layers. It did achieve that lengthed look I was looking for and I am very satisfied with this product.
Shannon M.
Waverley, NS
Thank you influenster for this awesome product! It gives me great length, the color is fantastic I also like the cone shape brush, it's my first time using that shape and is great. Love this mascara would go and purchase. Thanks!
Tanya L.
Edmonton , AB
The wand is actually really nice! It does make my lashes longer. Not as full as I'd like. I wish it has more volume along with the length. The tube is super cute and compact! I only really need about two coats to get the length I want. But I do use it with another mascara to try the fuller look.
Sandra L.
Otterburn Park , QC
J'ai reçu ce mascara gratuitement par la part d'Influenster dans le but de tester ce produit et de donner mon opinion.

J'adore ce mascara! Après avoir recourber mes cils j'en applique deux couche, parfois trois. Sa rend mes cils très long et donne un effet faux cils que j'adore!

Je le recommende!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?