BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Tania H.
Newmarket, ON
Having short and brittle Asian lashes means I need a strong mascara to lengthen and curl my lashes, and the Mega Multiplier Mascara by Revlon did all that! Went on very smoothly with no clumps. The wand bristles are a bit shorter than other brands, but they still did the job. This is my go-to mascara now!
Veronica P.
Brampton, ON
I received this complementary from influenster for reviewing purposes. I had high hopes for this because of the way it was marketed but it just fell flat.

It's a good mascara but is barely noticeable in 1-2 coats, when you get to the third coat you notice the volume but it also clumps on the 3rd coat. It's a great everyday mascara but it does not give the look it claims
Heather G.
Ottawa, ON
This was decent but I do prefer other ones. I just found my lashes got spidery before they got to the length that I like. I also found it bothered my eyes a bit as they are sensitive. I also prefer waterproof. Not overall bad but I've definitely used better. Finally, I also like a black mascara not brown tinged.
Hayley C.
Corner Brook, NL
This mascara is very "middle of the road" to me. The color is nice and it isn't terrible, And there's no clumping. However, there is no lift to the lashes and I didn't really look like I had "multiplied" amounts of lashes. Overall, it was very meh to me. I also am sad about the fact that Revlon is not cruelty free.
Miriam V.
Toronto, ON
The mascara was really good at darkening my lashes but didnt add any length or volume whatsoever :( I even tried using a eyelash curler. Not my favourite drugstore mascara. I'd like to try Revlon's other mascara's though to see how they compare.
Maria C.
Ottawa, ON
Not the best mascara but it does the job. I like the packaging. I found myself poking my eyes out every time I use it. There's definitely room for improvement.
Monica S.
Surrey, BC
I like this mascara! This mascara is really light and gives a pretty good lash volume. My eyes are pretty sensitive and hard for me to use falsies now due to irritability, so this mascara still gives the boost that i need for my complete makeup look. I have thin and short lashes and this mascara gives the extra "oomph" that I need for my lashes. A must-have on your daily make-up kit!
Sharon M.
Winnipeg , MB
Not impressed with this mascara at all. Like the small wand as I feel it gets close to lash roots however the continuous flow of mascara from the wand leaves lashes goopey and clumps. Mascara tends to flake by the end of the work day. Great concept but epic fail.
Monique D.
Kelowna, BC
I was given revlon mega multiplier mascara by Influenster to give my honest review. At a single coat it was nice for a day look. It didn't flake, my lashes were separated and had a nice curl to then. But if you tried to build it up the lashes stick together and it's not a great look. By the name of the product I was expecting great things but it didn't quite deliver.
Melody F.
Winnipeg, MB
I am really digging this mascara. Gotta love that they sent it to me for free! It applies easily and washes off well. I don't find that I'm left with the usual raccoon eyes, but it washes off more clumpy. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?