BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Chloe M.
Dartmouth, WY
This mascara was sent complimentary by @influenster and I love it! It was sent to me in black and on the first try my lashes were seperated and felt thicker- although I can't say I saw any difference in length. It didn't clump and looked great all day !
Laurel M.
Oakville, ON
I received this mascara free from Influenster. The product has unique, colourful packaging and a brush that defines and separates lashes. It wears very well with no smudging and flaking even after a long day. My lashes were beautiful. I have blonde lashes that barely show up when I put on this mascara they looked very glam.
Leanne G.
Barrie, ON
I was really surprised by how much I liked this mascara. Typically I don't purchase Revlon mascaras so I was so happy to get to try this one out! The formula does not smudge or budge from my lashes all day. It does flake off either which can happen with some fiber mascaras. It adds volume and length to my lashes and the only gripe I have is that I wish I had gotten it in black.
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
I received this mascara for free for testing purposes through Influenster. First off I really like the packaging and found the wand easy to use. I also found the bristles really reached and coated each lash with ease however in terms of the actual product itself, I did not find it to be one of my favourites and will likely not repurchase.
Haley B.
Winnipeg, MB
This isn't the worst drugstore mascara I've ever used, but it's not the best either. For the price, it's a decent choice. I found that though it did add volume and length, it didn't add as much as I would have liked. With a good primer underneath however, it looked great! It lasts all day. It's worth a shot checking it out, but personally, I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Destiny R.
I love this product. I wish the brand was cruelty free, but that's the only downside. The formula is great. It went on nicely and was not flaky at all during the day. I love the pigment, and I love how long and full my lashes look when wearing this product. Thank you Revlon and Influenster for sending me this product!
Nicole A.
Edmonton, AB
I liked this mascara but didn't LOVE it. It works well to add a little natural volume (so good for no/minimal makeup type days or using on the bottom lashes) but for regular I like a bit more length/drama. It is however easy to apply, doesn't smudge under the eye or on eyelid and doesn't flake off during the day.
Charlotte R.
Mcmasterville , QC
I received this a while ago from Influenster and honestly I was in the middle of a move so it sat in its box for months! Once I DID try it out I was less than impressed. It’s just very average. Did nothing to boost volume or length, just tinted my lashes. The only plus is that it doesn’t clump and applies smoothly. Would definitely not purchase.
Faiza I.
Etobicoke, ON
I am picky about mascaras and I love the ones that give me fuller eye lashes. This mascara is amazing but It groups my lashes in bunch rather than individual lashes sticking out! I would use this as my second backup mascara not my main one! I also like to say that this mascara's works on other lashes not mine though.
Cecipink C.
I skin all the products this mascara of eyelashes is very cute does not leave clumps in the spatulas I like xq leaves me very natural eyelashes and my eyelashes are not very exaggerated so it leaves me a very nice effect me encanta esta mascara de pestañas lo amo!!!!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?