BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
virginia L.
Gonzales Catan
Me encanta su diseño, el producto es maravilloso. te remarca bien las pestaña aun que creo que el cepillo deberian de hacerla un poco para pestañas mas finas, del resto es recomendado y te dura para el todo dia. 100% recomendado.
Nancy G.
Windsor , ON
Since receiving this product to review, I'd say this mascara is okay. The formula is quite nice, and has no smudging while wearing in hot weather.
Cons was the colour I got. Black-brown doesn't show up at all on my lashes. Way to natural for my liking. I also didn't see any added length or volume to my lashes. I might give this another try with a black formula. I would use this more so for everyday makeup.
Susan C.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I got this mascara as a gift and was excited to try it. I have to say, I'm not a fan of the brush on the wand. I would have liked it to be more longer the brush. I don't find it gives me the look that I want either. You have to use several coats to separate and get definition and then it ends up caking. I will not buy this product.
Annum M.
Ddo, OR
I got this product to try through influenster, I have been using it for 2 weeks, I like this mascara since it gives volume and length to my lashes without leaving them clumpy. Also, I love the fact it is very easy to remove, you dont have to keep rubbing for long with your makeup remover. It makes a great mascara for everyday use!
Tara G.
I love how it made my eyes and lashes go BOOM! Even when I cried!! (I cry at sappy movies, videos, etc so every day) but it didn't smudge or run! I even had people ask why my lashes looked so good so I told them it was thanks to Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara!
Alicia B.
I recently decided to try this mascara and WOW I wish I had found it earlier! My lashes appear so long that they have been mistaken for falsies. It lasts all day, barely clumps, and washes off easily. 10/10 my new holy grail mascara!!
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Absolutely love this product ! ( Thanks for the voxbox influenster ! 😊)
Goes on super clean and easy, lasts all day! Doesn't flake or smudge which is what I look for in a mascara. Definitely recommend ❤
Angelique B.
Tweespruit
I have tried this product maybe 4 times since I bought it and I must say it is not my favourite mascara. Maybe I should ratger opt for another one. But the good qualities about this one is that the packaging is awesome and that it does not smude during a long hot day. So it is a good mascara just probably not the best option in the range for me.
Naima N.
Toronto, ON
The best waterproof mascara I've ever tried. My main concern with waterproof mascaras is that it takes the longest time to remove by the end of the night. But, this mascara comes off very easily with warm water without using any additional products or removers. It stays on the entire day without smudging. No flakes at all.
Chloe M.
Dartmouth, WY
This mascara was sent complimentary by @influenster and I love it! It was sent to me in black and on the first try my lashes were seperated and felt thicker- although I can't say I saw any difference in length. It didn't clump and looked great all day !
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?