BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Claire M.
Airdrie, AB
I was lucky enough to recive a box from influenster and try the new Revlon mascara. Its amazing I love it. No smudges, no flacking and amazinh volume! I will buy this again #influenster #makeup #revlon #mascara #free #voxbox #love Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Ashley J.
Sherwood Park, AB
This isn't the best mascara I've ever used, but for drugstore mascara, it's alright. You need to layer a few coats on to get decent volume. It doesn't run or smudge but it does start to flake a bit by the end of the day. I liked the shape of the tapered brush but I didn't like the shape of the handle. The package looks cool but it's awkward to hold while applying.
Marisa S.
Vancouver , BC
I have pretty long lashes naturally, but found this had a hard time coating each lash, I did like the formula as it lasted all day with out flaking at all, but the brush I just found didn't do a good enough job for me. I don't think I would go out of my way to purchase on my own, but maybe ill try it with a brush I love and see how that goes.
Kristy B.
This mascara is really nice! My only complaint is you need to work with it a bit to get your lashes perfect but once you do the results are beatiful. It wears nicely and really creates length and volume. It's not my favourite mascara but it's a great one! ** I received this mascara for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Ashley v.
Edmonton, AB
Really love the fibre technology of this mascara ! It stays on even with tears and take a good soaking to come off clean. It layers really nicely if you like putting more then one coat on. The tube is nice with the matte ascetic and feel and the inside formula goes on smooth. All around a really good mascara , haven't stopped reaching for it.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
I love that this mascara didn't clump through out the day but I just wished that it gave me a bit more volume! It was my first time using Revlon products and I will for sure buy more from this brand in the future! #gotitfree Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
style b.
vancouver, BC
Impressed. I am not usually a person that is picky about mascara, having Asian lashes, putting on mascara makes little to no difference if that is all i intend to wear on my face. However, this mascara helps with keeping my lashes curled, far better than most designer brands I've tried. Also, the fibres in the mascara help too!
Karena H.
Ottawa, ON
Not a fan of this mascara. I find the large brush hard to work with. The formula is decent but can her flaky nearing the end of the day. It does an OK job lengthening the lashes, but not anything crazy. I much prefer L'Oreal mascaras in the drugstore category of makeup.
Taylor L.
Hay settlement , NB
Not a huge fan. For one the color is brownish black, I usually go for blackest black! Also, it doesn't seem to do much for me, no volume or bigger lashes. Can't really tell the difference between mascara and no mascara.
Holly C.
Kingston, ON
I think this might be a great product for someone who is looking for a very natural lash tint. However it doesn't live up to any of its promises. There was no length, volume or curl added whatsoever. In fact, it actually somehow straightened my lashes, no matter how I used the brush. I will say that it lasted all day and didn't flake, but I felt like I may as well not have put on any mascara at all.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?