BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Jessica H.
Kingston , ON
I have tried many different mascaras and this definitely was not a favourite. For being called the 'mega multiplier' mascara, it sure is difficult to multiply your lashes with it. I found you had to put at least three coats on to really make a noticeable difference. The good thing I did find about it was that it went on smooth and not at all chunky. I wouldn't recommend this unless you want a 'barely there' look.
Jennifer R.
welland, ON
I received this for free to review from #influenster and have to say I absolutely love it! It makes my eyelashes so full and it lasts ALL day! I have already recommended it to so many friends! I actually can't wait to need to buy more, it's that good.
Marcia F.
Toronto, ON
Loved this mascara. I have barely there eyelashes and mascara is an absolute necessity in my life and I was so excited to try it out. I received it in my Vox box and loved the packaging it came in. The teal blue cap really caught my eye. Thank you Influenster for letting me try this great mascara. #contest #gotitfree #revlonca #influenster #honestreview
Maureen C.
Halifax, NS
I'm not overly a mascara fan to begin with. I find most clump my lashes together and make them heavy. This mascara did make them seem fuller, but had a very clumpy look to it! I also couldn't get a colour I liked, they're all pretty dark. I like a minimal make-up look, and the darkness just stands out like a sore thumb on me! I'm incredibly fair, with very light hair..
Nujood A.
Mississauga , Ontario
I love this mascara. I tried it when it was newly launched and I saw a massive advertising campaign for it. Initially I couldn't decide between the varieties of mascara which were launched together but this one is really good. It does have the all in one lift effect and makes the eyelashes look long and strong. Plus it is compact and easy to carry.
Mallory S.
Calgary, AB
This is a great mascara! It didn't flake off which I've had problems before with other brands. My lashes looked great! As well I wasn't left with a mess on my face after washing it. The mascara comes completely off! It's from a great brand and affordable. Thank Influenster for sending this to me! It's a great product and would recommend to any one!
Ashley J.
Sherwood Park, AB
This isn't the best mascara I've ever used, but for drugstore mascara, it's alright. You need to layer a few coats on to get decent volume. It doesn't run or smudge but it does start to flake a bit by the end of the day. I liked the shape of the tapered brush but I didn't like the shape of the handle. The package looks cool but it's awkward to hold while applying.
Marisa S.
Vancouver , BC
I have pretty long lashes naturally, but found this had a hard time coating each lash, I did like the formula as it lasted all day with out flaking at all, but the brush I just found didn't do a good enough job for me. I don't think I would go out of my way to purchase on my own, but maybe ill try it with a brush I love and see how that goes.
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
Unfortunately this wasn't my favourite mascara. I have thin Asian lashes so it's very hard to find something that provides a lot of volume and length without clumping. This product doesn't give me the volume I need within the first few coats, and when I keep applying more coats, it starts to get clumpy.

#gotitfree from influenster. Thanks Revlon !!
Claire M.
Airdrie, AB
I was lucky enough to recive a box from influenster and try the new Revlon mascara. Its amazing I love it. No smudges, no flacking and amazinh volume! I will buy this again #influenster #makeup #revlon #mascara #free #voxbox #love Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?