BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Katie L.
Courtenay, BC
I absolutely love this mascara the Revlon mega multiplier, I got from my very first free vonbox product I got to test...The brush is amazing and I usually use more expensive mascaras but this is definitely a 10...It literally has fibers that make your eyelashes longer...It love this product and I will be giving this a 10 out of 10... I love the formula it's amazing too... #revlonxlashes #Influensterca #revlonmegamultiplier #contest
Mercedes R.
North Vancouver, BC
I really liked this product.  It compares to many of the Sephora brands such as "They're Real" and I am usually very picky when it comes to mascara.  It was also easy to take off with make-up remover which is also a plus!  The packaging is cute, I love the contrast of the bright blue and black and the actually colour of the mascara is as black as can be!
Danielle G.
If you're looking for a waterproof mascara where you don't need to scrub your eyes to take off, this is it. If you're looking for something that gives you bold, voluminous lashes, unfortunately this doesn't do the job. The mascara literally slides off in full flakes with warm water which is great. It separates lashes fairly well, but doesn't give you that full lash look.
Suzan K.
London , ON
This a good mascara from the drugstore because it doesn't clump,flake, or smear!!!! The brush size is GREAT so i can i can use it on my lower lashes. It give a desent amout of volume and lengthening! The part i like about it is when i wash it off, it comes off as clumps and it doesn't stick to my skin. Love and will continue using it ;)
Thanks influenster for sending it to me 😁
Samantha S.
Cochrane, AB
I received this Voxbox to test the mascara from Influenster. I won't be purchasing it. It didn't do as claimed for me. Everyone else seems to be writing positive reviews so I tested it a few times but it was painful reaching for this over my holy grail mascaras. It was wet and could be messy, clumpy. The only good thing is it doesn't flake as claimed. It just blackened my lashes, didn't volumize or lengthen them. Meh!
Nic S.
Maple, ON
I received this mascara to test out and review. The mascara claims to give you a lot of volume and length but it seemed to do the same thing as any other drug store mascara. I liked that it didn't flake or rub off after a long day of work. I would purchase again and recommend to a friend.
Victoria W.
Grande Prairie, AB
I got to try out this product, and I am beyond impressed! I had long, lush looking lashes that lasted an entire 32 hour shift (I work as a birth doula, and I had attended a long labor). But, despite the long day, I had great lashes and they absolutely helped me avoid looking like a zombie.I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great semi-water resistant mascara that LASTS and gives you lashes for days!
Samantha O.
Winnipeg, MB
I bought this mascara with big hopes for it. It does work great but it claims length and volume and I never saw any length with this product. Even after applying a few coats the length was never there. I do still enjoy it and it does give great volume. Just lacklustre with length .
Becky H.
Red Deer, AB
I was thrilled when I received a sample of this complimentary from Influenster! I always love trying new mascaras, especially ones that are affordable! I was not disappointed with this product. The lasting component is amazing and made me lashes look amazing! I was worried when I saw the colour as blackened brown, because usually I stick to blackest black of any mascara, but it honestly didn't look brown at all which I was thrilled about!
Amanda O.
KINGSTON, ON
Sadly not a huge fan of this formula :(
I love big bold lashes and this mascara just didn't meet up to what I was looking for.
I usually use 2 layers of mascara , a lengthening and a plumping/ volume one. I was hoping this new product would allow me to change my routine.
The spoolie brush and consistency are very nice and spread well. Just not a product for me.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?