BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Isabella R.
Winnipeg , MB
I received this in my voxbox. First of all it has way too much mascara and the formula is quite wet. It got all over my lids and made my lashes droop even after I curled them extensively. I like the look of my lashes they are clumps free but I would have to use this for more time in order for it to work for me.
Vik W.
EAST WEYMOUTH, MA
Kinda clumpy. Not my favorite mascara but I do use it on days when I go for more dramatic looks. Lasts at least 5hrs of clubbing though lol. Otherwise I like the packaging and tube. Simple but not an eyesore, and the formula is good (minus clumping). Overall 3/5
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
This mascara is good if you like a light layer and aren't really looking for dramatic lashes. This is more of an everyday mascara, but even the, I really like my eyelashes to be dramatic and seen from across the room. Also this mascara doesn't really hold a curl.
Aimee M.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
For a drugstore mascara this one is pretty good! I like the lengthening effect without feeling heavy and looking fake. The only thing is I wish it lasted a little longer before flaking. All in all a good solid mascara!
brittany c.
Lake City, FL
I have tried this one before. Not of my absolute favorites, but still a good mascara for the price and brand. If you’re not wanting to spend an arm and a leg this is a good choice. Makes my eyelashes look full and don’t clump up as bad as some mascaras will do.
Christine L.
Englewood, CO
This mascara is good for an application or 2 but then it is clumpy and flaky. I'm disappointed in this mascara for sure. I purchased it with a coupon from revlon and I wouldn't purchase it again. Also the brush is too small and the bristles do not extend at all
Lily Q.
Oxnard, CA
Omg YESSSSS!!! I am in love with a mascara again! It lengthens my lashes & gives them really great volume! I don't even have to curl my lashes. I would definitely without a doubt buy this again!
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
Compared to the volume mascara in this mascara set , I did like this one more. It added some length and was waterproof and black at a cheap price but I liked how this wand was a little thicker which made it easier to apply to my lashes. Probably would buy again!
Caitlin H.
Mebane, NC
I HATED THIS. I hated this from the start. It didn't make my lashes appear thick or longer at all, the mascara itself it almost too thick. It's shelf life is 6 months and it barely lasted me one month before it became unusable. I hate this product. It's not worth it at all.
Sathi D.
This mascara definitely makes my eyelashes pop. I use this product when I go out with my friends or to a dinner. I am very satisfied with this product as it is my first time using it. The only con I would say is that it does wear out after a couple of hours.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?