BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Danielle H.
I got this product for free through an influenster campaign .. I was so excited to try it out but was very quickly disappointed. This mascara is one of the worst I have ever tried. It took over 10 applications and coats to make it look like I had lashes. It barely lasted through the day and made my lashes turn clumpy.. I will not recommend this mascara to anyone or purchase it ..very let down..
Steffanie S.
Toronto, ON
I received this one free from Influenster for testing purposes. I like how compact the brush is, it's really precise about where the product is going and it's really good for the bottom lashes. The blackened brown colour give a really natural effect. Great product! Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Jazz C.
I love it; it's replaced my "going out" mascara and it's less expensive with the same quality. I have naturally thicker lashes and it honestly made it look like I was wearing false lashes. It creates tubes around your lashes and fluffs them up. I also made a video about it on my YouTube channel. youtube.com/coffeegirl18
Lucy D.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
I like this product as it genuinely does make my lashes look a lot longer and for the price it's worth it!

However I have noticed that it does smudge a bit underneath my eyes after a few hours of wearing - but if I had the waterproof one I don't think it would do this!

I've had mine for a few months now and it has dried out but a drop of oil or soaking the tube in hot water seems to do the trick!
Amy H.
Auckland
This mascara is amazing, it makes my eyelashes look so long and lush it was great value for money, when i first got it it was a freebie in a swag bag but it was so good i had to go get more, its just as god as any other brand but the applicator is easier than those i keep in my travel makeup bag beacuse i have more control over the wand than i do with the smaller ones so i try to pack every day
Christine M.
New Westminster, BC
Pros: I'm really impressed with this mascara! I was looking for another mascara to use so this came at the perfect time. I don't think it's waterproof, but it's pretty darn close! No smudges. No flaking. No "raccoon eyes". Comes off (slightly difficult) with waterproof eye make-up remover. My previous high-end mascara was waterproof, but it kept smudging and was no comparison to this mascara. Cons: Does not live up to its "mega multiplier" promise... it lengthens a little bit, but not quite mega. Not a deal breaker for me since my lashes are naturally long. Also, not much volume either.
Monique M.
Sippy Downs
This is my go to mascara. I am able to plump and add significant amounts of volume to my lashes and this looks and feels amazing. Although the product inside does tend to dry out and I need to buy more but I am able to look like I am wearing fake lashes by simply applying mascara.
Amy L.
Vernon, BC
Actually really loved this mascara, I have been on the hunt for a good but not break the bank mascara as a go to for going out. Not even my dior mascara was as good as this one. I have oily lids and all previous mascaras would smudge under my eyes creating a tired and raccoon look. I was very happy to see that after wearing this one all day there was barley to no smudging ! I highly recommend!
Heather H.
Was so excited to receive my new Revlon mascara in the mail. I have used other brands before including Clinique and Maybelline. This new mascara is pretty good. It goes easily and stays on all day. Have used it a few days now and will continue to use it. Thanks for the product!!!
Lesley L.
Winnipeg, MB
I am not thrilled with this mascara. It's ok but it's nowhere as good as Fabulash which was my favorite Revlon mascara. The formula is a bit heavy for voluminous lashes although I do love the brush. It's a great price point and I will buy it again if I can't find something better.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?