BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Vandna G.
Calgary, AB
Ok....i was hoping to love this mascara but i'm not sure I do.  It doesn't make them as long as my other drug store products.  Its a bit clumpy and at the end of the day when I wash it off it leaves little fibers all over my face which is annoying.  Now some days it works well but I think its because its been so hot out here that it's thinned out the formula.
I'll continue to use it but its definitely not for me and won't be my first pick
Kate H.
Edmonton , AB
*I received this product free from Influenster and Revlon*

This colour is great as it is pretty combination of brown and black. The consistency is pretty good. It didn't clump but it did flake off during the day. The applicator in my opinion was pretty average. I found that I struggled to coat my lashes evenly because of the brush.

Not bad overall but I do believe there are better drugstore mascaras out there.
Kaylia W.
Scarborough, ON
It definitely stays put. I can ware it for the whole day and it doesn't smudge or flake. I rub my eyes alot due to allergies, so if my mascara is still there by lunch time is an accomplishment! I would've liked to see more definition in my lashes but it was still pretty good for daytime ware. I find if I wait for a layer to dry before applying the next one makes it look thicker. I usually get blackest black so many that's why I wasn't totally in love. But not bad for a lighter shade.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,239 reviews
Ever since I've been using higher end mascaras like Tarte and Benefit, I don't really even bother buying drug store ones, but this is a great mascara! I debated between this and the All-in-One mascara by Revlon, but opted for this because I wasn't concerned with fullness and volume. This is a really great mascara! Lengthens well, very black, doesn't clump and is quite inexpensive. Great buy! Would definitely buy again :)
Christine C.
Gatineau, CA
I absolutely love the effect of the new revlon mascara! I find it's quality better than the other revlon mascaras! I got thos mascar in my first voxbox from Influenster in the color blackened brown and I really fell in love with it! @revloncanada @revlon @influenster #voxbox #influenster #ccstips #revlon #revloncanada
Antonietta M.
I'm a tough critic when it comes to mascara. I got this product for free from influenster for review. This one is decent for lengthening and coating the lashes and also making it smudge proof. This formula doesn't flake or run so I use it usually for beach days. However this mascara doesn't Volumize as it claims to do. But aside from that it's a decent drugstore mascara that's great for beach days since it's water proof.
Yulia Z.
Montreal, QC
I received this product free for testing. Good product for a good price. Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara separates all the eyelashes and gives you a very natural look. Would be great to use it for your daily make up. However, I had to put couple layers of mascara to achieve a better result.
Marisabel k.
Calgary, AB
I have to say that I am surprise with this mascara, I received free from influenster to test out and I really like. It does not look chunky, it is easy to apply and even better easy to wash, you can wear the whole day without any problem, also the brush is different but it really worth, it is smaller at the top and bigger at the bottom making easier apply a good coat the mascara perfectly in the most complicated areas.
Alex H.
Oakville , ON
I received this mascara for free to try out and really wanted to like it but a) I was sent the brown-black formula, a shade I never use, and b) nothing about this mascara overall surprised me or stood out. It almost looked as if I had just swiped some clear gel on my lashes - I felt that my look was not complete using only this mascara in my everyday routine. I've had some success with it as a bottom lash mascara, though, on days when I opt for a more toned-down look.
mackenzie b.
BALDWIN, ON
This mascara is good for just an everyday mascara. If your looking for a little volume and a little length then this is perfect. It doesn't clump up on me which is nice. The brush is nice, but it doesn't clean off that great, there is some residue left on the brush. Not the best, but not the worst.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?