BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Amanda F.
I was amazed with this product. I wasn't really sure what to expect. The brush is tough and separates the lashes perfectly! It's really easy to use and does not clump. The lash length and definition was amazing and I would certainly purchase this product again. I really don't have any negative things to say about this product so I will leave it at that!

Thank you for allowing me to test this product!
Kerri G.
Abbotsford, BC
This product claims to plump and lengthen lashes, and I think it does an ok job at both. The colour and application create a more natural look, where I prefer dramatic. However, it doesn't smudge or flake when applying or throughout the day! I quite like the wand shape and the consistency of the product, it applies evenly and without clumps.
Lexi D.
Toronto, ON
I love this drugstore mascara for it's value and ease of use.  The mascara container doesn't clump up and neither did my lashes.  The dark black colour is ideal for me. I just feel that compared to the Lancome mascaras I love I need to pump the wand more with this mascara and also apply double as many coats as  I need than Lancome Hypnose for a similar desired effect. I would recommend this as a great every day drugstore mascara. I like Lancome for more dramatic looks or nights out
Crystal K.
frankford, ON
A good mascara for price point! I don't think it made my lashes huge, but it did make them stand out.  It  stayed on all day as well and when I rubbed my eyes, I didn't' have it smear. SO for me,that is a huge   thing.   I also liked the packaging, thought it looked high end.  I am pleased over all with this product.!
Ashleigh B.
Scanterbury , MB
I felt like this did not do much for me. I put on one coat and it did not look like much of a change at all, it actually took 3 coats to get somewhere with it. It didn't give any volume it only lengthened my lashes. I tried to give it a couple tries but usually I would have to use a different mascara to add volume. I personally would not purchase this product myself. I got this product free for reviewing purposes through Influenster. One good thing about it was when I would wash it off it would come off very easy and did not leave black around my eyes
Amy O.
I received this mascara complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes. After using it almost every day for a week, I can happily say that this mascara does not clump on my lashes, and stays put all day long without flaking, like even some higher end mascaras do. However, it doesn't really do much in the way of volume or lengthening my lashes, which I look for in my mascaras. Also, I wish Revlon was cruelty free!
Melissa L.
This mascara was average for a drug store brand. I wasn't very impressed, mostly because I always use high end mascaras that apply much better and provide more length and volume. For the price, this would be a good option. My lashes are very long, and it didn't leave any residue on my face, which was a huge pro. But it's fairly hard to apply and get a volumized look without it getting tacky and thick - in a not so good way.
Lucy T.
Etobicoke , ON
I received the new Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara yesterday from Influenster & Revlon. I had to apply 5 layers of this product to see some results so you got to be patient if you really want the length and volume to really show. The formula is very smooth, there are absolutely no clumps which is nice. This product was an easy application and I recommend it to those who want to add extra length to their lashes without having to get falsies.
Darlyne L.
Winnipeg, MB
I got to try out the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara. I have sensitive eyes and I wore this to the office, when I got home I had to take it off. I cannot wear it for the whole day, it was irritating my eyes by the time I got home. Without eyeliner you can see the the mascara. With eyeliner I couldn't tell I had it on. I also put two coats on. This may be better for those who have longer lashes. I have really short lashes too.
Iga W.
Dorchester , ON
I didn't hate or love this mascara. I'm very particular when it comes to the mascaras I use, I do not like the clumpy look, and this was so so on the clumps, but it didn't give me the volume I like, or that I get from my everyday mascara.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?