BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
kayla b.
Saskatoon , SK
I just want to start off by saying that I received the  Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.

I have the worst luck with finding a mascara for my bottom eyelashes that does not smudge underneath my eyes. This mascara is the FIRST one that I can wear alllllllll day and not have a single black mark.

This mascara definitely gives a more natural look to your eyelashes so when I just want a super casual day to day look I will wear it on my top lashes. It is however my new holy grail mascara for my bottom lashes!
Beth-Ann S.
This mascara is easy to apply, with a fluffy, triangular wand. The formula has small fibres that help to lengthen the lashes. This mascara makes my lashes look longer, darker and more voluminous. It stays on with no flaking or smudging and removes easily. I do notice that sometimes the fibres can irritate my eyes, if I don't apply my mascara carefully.
Saribel D.
Didn't like it at all, it clumped my lashes and just made them look cakey, I tried the mascara alone and also on top of a coat of another mascara and the results were the same, NO mega lashes like advertised and just made my lashes looked like I did a million coats and instead of having mega lashes I had a mega disaster.
I would not buy this mascara nor would I recommended to anyone.
Very disappointed after being very excited to try it.
J F.
Camrose, AB
I received the mascaraRevlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara today and couldn't wait to try it. Unfortunately, it was not a great fit for me. I didn't like the wand length or the application part. It seemed slightly short and I prefer a "fluffier" curved brush. That's minor. The mascara clumped a bit when I applied a second coating, which does not happen with my regular mascara, and is quite annoying. However, I didn't need to reapply during the day and it didn't flake which was great! The mascara slightly weighed down my lashes throughout the day but overall it wasn't too bad. Would I buy this mascara? No. It's a good mascara, just not the best for my needs and preferences.
Mackenzie F.
St, NL
After receiving this mascara from influenster I gave it a solid try and absolutely loved it at first. It gives longer, fuller lashes, but the shape of the wand is super awkward and I find it really hard not to get mascara everywhere. I also find that the formula is really wet so if I try to do multiple coats my lashes just stick together instead of being nice and fanned out. It also takes a very long time to dry so you need to be careful of that as well.
Melissa B.
Ladysmith, BC
I really liked the Revlon Mega Multiplier. It went on very smooth and didn't clump. It had a silky feeling and didn't run down my face or gather under my eyes like some mascaras have done. I even went swimming and it stayed on. The only thing that would've made it better is if it added a bit more volume to my lashes. Because it was so silky it felt as if it wasn't there at times. All in all a very good mascara and I will definitely use again.
Idzie D.
Pincourt, QC
I received this mascara courtest of influenster for testing purposes, and I was surprised by how much I enjoy this mascara! I have very sensitive eyes, and it doesn't irritate them, and it also washes off with only warm water and a washcloth, again making it much easier on my sensitive eye area! Add that it gives nice volume, and really nice length, and I am pleased.

To my great sadness though, Revlon is not a cruelty free company, so I don't see myself buying this in the future unless that changes.
Amanda F.
I was amazed with this product. I wasn't really sure what to expect. The brush is tough and separates the lashes perfectly! It's really easy to use and does not clump. The lash length and definition was amazing and I would certainly purchase this product again. I really don't have any negative things to say about this product so I will leave it at that!

Thank you for allowing me to test this product!
Kerri G.
Abbotsford, BC
This product claims to plump and lengthen lashes, and I think it does an ok job at both. The colour and application create a more natural look, where I prefer dramatic. However, it doesn't smudge or flake when applying or throughout the day! I quite like the wand shape and the consistency of the product, it applies evenly and without clumps.
Kaeli G.
Vancouver, BC
I love my Mega Multiplier mascara from @revlon! It's so voluminous, and long lasting. I have naturally short lashes, and falsies always look too fake. This mascara keeps my 5 minute makeup routine on point, and effortless.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?