BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Elyse P.
Richmond Hill, ON
I love the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara! Upon application I noticed results immediately. My lashes were longer, fuller and thicker. The intense black colour does not lose intensity when it dries. I found that it wore wonderfully all day long. It did not flake or transfer under my eyes, which is a problem I have with most mascaras that aren't waterproof. I would highly recommend this mascara, especially at the great price point!
Karen W.
Of all the mascaras I've tried in recent years I like this one the best. It enhances my eyes without making me look like I'm wearing false eyelashes. At my age, that's perfect. Revlon Mega Multiplier goes on without clumping and stays on without smearing. It washes off easily when the time comes. I especially love the wide tube as it's so easy to hang on to.   Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Rosalee B.
Calgary, AB
I received this product from Influenster in a VoxBox for free to review. After using it for the past couple weeks the only thing I have to say about it is that it was "just ok". Don't get me wrong it was good, but it's just not the mascara style that I'm looking for. I personally like fuller and less "spidery" looking lashes, and this just wasn't for me. There was nothing about it that made it stand out for me, and once this runs out, I probably won't go out and purchase it on my own and stick to my go-to drugstore pick instead.
Tawnya F.
Lethbridge , AB
I received this product from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I really did not like this mascara, I found it clumpy to apply and even when used with a primer it did not lengthen or volumize my lashes. I wouldn't buy it no matter what the cost.
Kim D.
Calgary , AB
I'm really torn about this mascara. The length and definition that it gives my lashes is everything I look for in a mascara, but I really don't like tube mascaras. For starters, the claim that it never flakes is a lie. It won't flake every time you use it, but when it does, it BURNS! Unfortunately, I had it flake on me the first couple of times that I tried it, but I'm glad I gave it another chance. I really enjoy that it doesn't smudge, but I don't like the way you take it off, but that's why I'm generally not a fan of tube-style mascaras.
Layyah B.
Saskatoon, SK
As a beauty junky Ive tried so many mascara's so I didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised when I was sent this free to try! It made my lashes look long & full + very defined. I will definately be purchasing again;  I highly recommend!!
Gypsie C.
Red Deer, AB
I love Revlon mascaras, they are my go to drug store mascara. I was very excited to try this new addition. Last year I purchased one and love the formula and wear of them. I do recommend this mascara to anyone looking for dramatic looking lashes. The only thing I did not like was, I did not feel it came off easy with warm water as the claims of the product stated. I do reach for this mascara everyday day and when I run out of it, I will be purchasing it for sure.
Meshal M.
Surrey , BC
I really liked this mascara! It's great for everyday wear, not too thick. I love the sleek packaging and the feel of the bottle and I absolutely love the brush- it grabs each hair. The formula is just okay, I've seen better, but that's because I like a thicker formula for my lash looks. This formula is lightweight and easy to apply and great for more natural, everyday looks. It definitely haven't lashes a Multiplied and lengthened effect. Overall it's worth the money!
Jeannine M.
Etobicoke , ON
At first I thought that the wand wouldn't be comfortable to use but I was wrong; the wand is comfortable to use and fits nicely in and around all the lashes. The colour is rich and dark and long-lasting. I love how I'd doesn't clump, or crease, or even run for that matter. It truly is a nice mascara that you'll want to use. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Liz S.
Saskatoon, SK
Honestly not the best mascara I've tried. The wand is too big and it smudged right away. I need to try it a bit more to really compare, but I find myself reaching for other options instead.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?