BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I was super excited to try this but it let me down. Not only did it not work as promised (no length or volume) but it is very flaky and irritates my eyes. I found myself constantly looking for black remnants under my eyes! So gross!
Annaleigh D.
This mascara is a dud. It separates your lashes well for a few days but then it just starts to get clumpy. It doesn't even add volume as promised. The brush is super small which is easy to use but there are other drugstore alternatives which have proven to be better.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
This was my least favorite of these Revlon mascaras. The fibers made my eyes feel like they were on fire when they flaked off. It didn't lengthen my lashes at all. I would honestly never recommend this mascara to anybody, no matter what their lash needs are.
Uzma A.
Love it but didn't last long before it started clumping and I had to toss it. I put mascara on every day and this isn't something I can use everyday because it takes a while for my eyelashes to look the way I want them to. You can find this product at any drugstore.
Sierra S.
Waco
I got this stuff half off and tbh I probably won't be purchasing again even if it has the deal. It isn't a thick as I'd like and I have to layer on the coverage to get he desired look. The grip on the want is also awkward and I've dropped it too many times to count
Teresa M.
Apopka
Highly recommend! This mascara works great to get stubborn hairs that like to stick to others and hide, curls my eyelashes without a curler and provides so much volume for my eyelashes it's crazy. I'll definitely buy again. It's like 8$ but so worth it! Thank you!
Krystin T.
Ocala
This is another mascara that doesn't really do much for my lashes. I would have to use several coats in order to achieve any volume. And it added no length. It's an ok mascara if you rarely wear any makeup. If your looking for a good lengthener, try something else.
Brittany B.
Elkhorn, WI
I was expecting more from this. With the amount of money they charge for mascara, I was expected my eyes to pop. Really just like any old mascara and does not lengthen my lashes at all. Would not buy again as it does the same thing as the cheaper mascara I buy.
Jessica M.
Millersville, MD
The brush was SO much smaller than I was expecting--it really doesn't look like much. However, it does a good job. My eyelashes are longer and thicker and it doesn't clump too badly. Not a favorite, but it works
Isabella R.
Winnipeg , MB
I received this in my voxbox. First of all it has way too much mascara and the formula is quite wet. It got all over my lids and made my lashes droop even after I curled them extensively. I like the look of my lashes they are clumps free but I would have to use this for more time in order for it to work for me.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?