BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Ginette R.
Toronto, ON
I received this for free in exchange for my honest review. I loved this as it didn't clump when applying. It lasts a long time, didn't smudge and there was just a slight smudging the morning after the night I fell asleep with it on. I also liked that it didn't flake which is a big thing for me as I wear contacts and flaking irritates my eyes. Definitely will be buying again.
Amanda T.
Beaumont, AB
I received this product free for testing from Influenster in the Revlon voxbox. The wand is smaller than I envisioned for a Mega Multiplier. The formula is nice and it provides a natural everyday look. I unfortunately have very thin lashes from wearing falsies, so this mascara couldn't do much for me. I can see how it would be great for a little pop on normal lashes though.
Myrhalyn D.
This mascara is long lasting and great for everyday look. It does not smudge. It helps lengthen and volumized my lashes. It is very easy to apply and the end of the brush is tiny enough to get into the corner and lower lashes. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it dries up very quickly when you apply it so you really have to be quick when applying it on your lashes.
pdot L.
Very good on lash definition and the brush has a great shape. However, I didn't feel it coated well / not great on delivering volume. I felt I needed more than two coats
Kirsten M.
I was lucky enough to receive this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I love trying new mascaras and I can be quite picky. I like mascaras that have the ability to lift your eyelashes when you put it on. This mascara does not smudge under the eyes and it does not flake. I would never say this is the best mascara I have ever tried, however, I really like it and will continue to use it and recommend to anyone looking for this type of mascara.
Amelie B.
Sherbrooke, QC
I have never really been a fan of Revlon's mascaras, and this one proved me right once again. I have naturally long eyelashes, but I don't have much volume so this is what I'm looking for in a mascara.

Not only does this mascara not give me volume, but it also didn't give me much extra-length. The only thing it really does is paint my eyelashes black, which basically every mascara can do.

I am very disappointed and would not recommend it to anyone.
Noelle S.
Victoria , BC
I am very surprised how much I love this mascara.. because I've never had a revlon product that I actually liked. This gave me lots of length and separation. You never get too much product on your brush - it never looks clumpy. It doesn't smudge or flake on me at all. This would be a great mascara for someone who doesn't like a ton of volume and it just looking for long lashes!
Lejla K.
OHH...i am in love with this mascara..it defines my eyelashes so good and my green eyes really pop..It can last forever and a little hard to remove but that is what i like . Very good product.
Lindsay D.
Hamilton, ON
I received this mascara free from a Influenster to try our, and I'll admit that I was skeptical at first! I'm one of those that don't stray from the norm, and a new mascara isn't part of that. However, I was pleasantly surprised by it!
The formula was pretty nice to apply, but the brush was a unique shape that I wasn't too keen on. It was slightly weird to apply, but it ended up nice!
Made my lashes look a bit fuller than normal, and helped extend the length of them too.
Steph P.
St, NL
This is absolutely my new favorite mascara! I have very short straight eye lashes and I have to use a curler to get them to look even remotely feminine. With this mascara I can have full eye lash look that looks great without having to curl and apply twice, which is what I normally do. The color is great for my dark hair and brows. Love this so much, well done Revlon!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?