BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Lauren B.
Winnipeg , MB
I got this product for free for testing purposes. I really enjoyed the mascara and found it goes on really easy with no clumps. It's easy to wash off at the end of the day and the bottle itself is very nice. I did find I would have to use a few coats to make the product show up as dark as I like but I would definitely buy this product again.
Becky E.
This mascara is literally my pride and joy!! I love it so much. It just makes my eyelashes look so long and full and it's by far my favourite drug store mascara!
Keyana D.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I'm a fan of this mascara and the volume it gives me close to the root. The nice thing is that it keeps the ends of your lashes looking very tapered and natural , not thick like the base. It's a nice effect, especially on the lower lashes. However, this mascara did not add any length for me until I had overdone it and by that time the clumps had started to form at the end from adding so many layers.
So don't try to make it do something it's not meant to do. I'm also a fan of the small and long applicator wand.
Shareen Y.
Woodbridge , ON
Revlon Mega Multiplier mascara was really nice. The brush was shaped in a way which you are able to reach all the different spots of your eyelashes. What I liked best was the fact that the brush separated your lashes. If you want lashes that are thick and glamorous, you are going to need to apply a few coats of this mascara. Blackest black colour is my favourite as well, it makes your eyes pop more.

This mascara was given to me for free to test out.
Kendra M.
I received this mascara for free from Influenster for testing purposes. I'm rating this 4 stars instead of 5, because while it's a nice mascara, there's nothing special about it. It separates my lashes just fine, but I don't think it really thickened or lengthened them whatsoever. I will definitely use up this tube, but due to the lack of wow factor, I won't purchase one after. If you're looking for a good drugstore mascara that won't break the bank, this would be great. If you need major thickening regardless of price, you'd be better off purchasing mid range.
Arielle D.
I have received this product for free so i can review it. I was so happy that i could try a new mascara and for free too! I knew Revlon products, but didn't know about this one mascara until now.

It didn't clump or anything like that. Doesn't flake either. Just didn't really give me that much volume even with two coats of it. You really need to use an eyelash curler as it doesn't do anything for that at all. Seems to hold on all day. Would probably not buy that one again sadly.
Brooklyn W.
Regina
I bought this mascara by accident actually. I typically buy the Revlon with the blue lid, and grabbed this by mistake.
1. not impressed with the wand. it leaves my lashes clumpy and stringy looking all at the same time.
2. i CANNOT GET IT OFF. i have always used coconut oil as my makeup remover and this mascara will NOT COME OFF. i actually ripped a chunk of my eyelashes out last night trying to pull the mascara off with my cotton pad.
If anyone has any suggestions, i am so open to them, but i have never had this problem before.
Feana H.
Winnipeg, MB
I got the mascara from the Influenster for a test. It is a beautiful mascara for a natural look. I got mine in brown black, it stays on, doesn't flake off. I like the fact that it's tubing, so really easy to wash it off.
So if you are looking for natural looking eyelashes, this one is for you!
Charity A.
New Hamburg, ON
This mascara is awesome It made my sparse lashes look so much fuller, more ample, and longer than my previous mascara. It is also long lasting and although it claims only to be water resistant, I could not tell the difference between it the water resistance of it and actual water proof when caught out in a light down pour.

It is a decent price in stores. Very affordable.
Tiffany M.
surrey, BC
I absolutely LOVE the new Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara !!! The 360 tube technology coats each lash individually and after a few seconds it sort of dries like "cling wrap" is the best way to describe it. Because of this new water resistant formula there is no flaking or clumping. The blackest black is a nice high gloss finish leaving you with natural but bolder longer looking lashes.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?