BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Giovanna C.
Toronto, ON
When I first tried this product I was very underwhelmed and almost turned off from the product. I got this product for free to try out from Influenster so I started to use the mascara on days I didn't want to use my expensive products and the more I played with it the more I realized it's potential. It's not going to be dramatic and it's very, very subtle even after you really work it but I'll use it when I don't want to leave the house without a tiny bit of mascara. Better drugstores mascaras but this will do.
Divya P.
Kirkland , QC
I never tried a Revlon mascara before, so I was super excited when I received this product! However, it fell a little short with me. I love the formula of this mascara. It's smudge proof and it's water resistant! It's also long wearing. However, the brush wasn't the best. It would lengthen my lashes a little bit, but I just didn't get that "wow oversized lashes" look. It didn't volumize my lashes at all. I even curled my lashes, but I'm just not impressed with the result. I really think it's the brush! If they would change it in the future, i would give this mascara another shot, because the formula is really nice!
Mary S.
St, ON
Love this product! Clump free and makes your lashes look unbelievably gorgeous. But it did take more than more application to make them nice and black and noticeable!
Jade M.
Vancouver , AR
I got to try this mascara recently and have to say it was not my favourite. The packaging is over all nice and the brush is decent but I am not a fan of the plastic like texture of the product. When I put it on it was quite goopy and didn't make my lashes that much thicker or longer. It is a good price though and does come off easy with a makeup wipe in the shower without pulling off your lashes. I do like other revlon mascaras though. I received this item complimentary/free for testing purposes from influenster.
Courtney D.
This mascara is amazing. From the excellently curved brush, to how easy it is to take the mascara off but how well it stays on!! It's hard to find a mascara like that. I have long eyelashes and it's hard to find a mascara that doesn't make my lashes clumpy , this one spreads my eyelashes out and makes them look volumous! Secret tip: put one drop of doterra lavender essential oil in your masacara tube to make your mascara less clumpy, last longer and to help your eyelashes grow. Lavender is also anti bacterial! Bonus **
Catherine R.
Gatineau, QC
Here's the review for the Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara that I received for free from Influenster Canada and Revlon Canada. As many of you already know I currently have lash extensions so in order to review this product I asked one of my friend at work to try it for me and here are the results 👆🏼my friend loved it! no flaking, smudging, dripping, or smearing, she was quite surprised she said! Overall, I think it's good mascara
Dorice S.
Edmonton, AB
I've tried the Revlon Mega Multiplier quite a few time now. It's very good. The brush is ok but I find it hard to use the smaller end because I can only use my right hand. The formula is good, it lengthens and volumizes, and when I cried with this on it didn't run or smudge, I just found little flecks that I could just sweep away, however it didn't flake at all unless I was crying. It stayed put throughtout the day and didnt transfer. The only con is that I found it to not hold a curl very well at all.
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
I got this mascara for free from an influenster campaign and I wasn't sure if I'd like it! But I quite like this mascara!  The design of the tube itself is really nice for holding.  The actual product goes on nicely and you can build without it being clumpy.  Seems to stay on pretty well.  All in all good product.
Alison W.
Pickering, ON
I love the wand and the shape of the tube! (slightly flattened) when I received this I was excited to try it out because I LOVE mascara. Being a blonde I appreciated that I received the blackened brown which is a more natural look. I noticed the formula is a bit of a dryer mascara so if you prefer wetter mascaras then you probably won't like this. Unfortunately I love super black lashes and more of a dramatic look so this product wasn't great for me. I'm excited to try out the black to see how it is.
Nicole F.
Toronto, ON
I received this as a freebie to try from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.

First of all, I was super skeptical of this mascara as I typically don't like Revlon mascaras.  It's a tubing mascara and I received it in blackened brown.  The formula and brush were actually quite good.  It's volumizing and slightly lengthening.  It can result in clumpy lashes if you try to build it up which is why I didn't give it more than 3 stars.
It stays all day though which is a big plus with no smudging or smearing!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?