BY REVLON

• I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Miranda A.
Regina, SK
Wonderful mascara!
Stayed put for approx 10 hours! Very long lasting, I didn't flake when I rubbed my eyes. And I rub I can't manage to do that dainty tap thing other girls do so it's really a rub.
I'm not sure about price because obviously I received this free from influenster.
It was really good so thank you influenster for my new favorite mascara.
Keely V.
Toronto, ON
I was sent this to review by @influenster. I’m not blessed with great lashes so usually this type of mascara doesn’t help me much but this one can really get some good length with a second coat. I think a lash curler would be really helpful with this product. It’s more of a spidery, lengthening mascara but gives a good effect for a more doll-ish or natural eye if used lightly. I really love this type of mascara for bottom lashes. It comes off pretty easy as well and I haven’t had any issues with smudging so far.
Rickie L.
Victoria, BC
The more I use this, the more I like it. The brush is tapered so it's really easy to apply product to my lower lashes and inner corners. What I like most about this mascara though is that it's totally flake free and does not smudge!!! I don't have any black smears on my eyelids at the end of the day and I definitely don't get raccoon eyes. I like how the mascara comes off with a little bit of warm water as well. All in all, this is a great mascara that gives really pretty, thick, long fluttery lashes that last all day long.
Viktoria A.
Montreal, QC
I received this mascara in a voxbox. My initial impression of this product was that the packaging looks more upscale than other drug store mascaras. The tube is matte black and has a bright blue top. The brush itself is straight and although it gave my lashes a bit of volume, it didn't curl my lashes at all, which was disappointing. I struggle with straight lashes and I find that this product really didn't make my eyelashes pop at all. Overall, I didn't really like this product and wouldn't purchase it.

Janica S.
Surrey, BC
This mascara was actually good for a drugstore brand. I didn't give 5 stars because it didn't lengthen my lashes. The good things are it didn't smudge, no clumping, some volume.
Stephanie D.
Cambridge , ON
I received my free #megamultiplier mascara for testing and tried it out today. I don't have thick or long eyelashes but I did really like the product. The brush is great, colour is nice and it went on smooth and didn't clump. I had to apply a few layers to get the desired results but found it to be great for a drugstore product at this price point. Overall very happy with it considering my lack of lashes.
Sarah B.
Mississauga, ON
This is an okay mascara - I like the concept of the "tubes", however I find that it takes me longer to wash it off, and the little tubes get in my eyes. In addition to that, I don't find that this does much for my lashes. I much prefer the purple mascara from Revlon over this one. It works wonders for my eyelashes, and it's easy to wash off.
christina G.
This mascara formula is fantastic! It locked in my lashes and held the curl all day. the only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because the brush is a little thick. I prefer a stiff bristle or plastic wand so you can really maneuver your lashes and separate them with only the brush. I found this one didn't do that it just kinda rolled on top of the Lashes. I would use this then separate with a stronger bristle. Despite that I highly recommend, I mean I usually use multiple mascaras anyhow so I didn't mind going over with a different brush!
Angela B.
West Lorne, ON
This mascara took too much care and time to apply. I found the formula wet and I had smudges under my eyes part way through the day. The brush was OK, but I had to apply so slowly so it looked right that it just took too long to get ready. I didn't like how my lashes looked. They were spiky and thick and I just didn't like the results. I won't repurchase or recommend this mascara. I received this mascara free for testing from Influenster.
Sara L.
Red deer, AB
I have been looking for a new mascara for months! With so many products on the market, it has been so overwhelming.
When I got selected to try the new Revlon mega multiplier mascara I was super pumped and so excited to give this a try! This is now my new go to mascara the color is great, and my lashes look fuller and so long! It's like I'm wearing falsies :)
I'm in loveeeee
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?