BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Ashley K.
Pickering, ON
This Mascara I got in a box and I was super excited about it. I love trying new mascaras, but this one did not work well with me. The application was totally fine, I found it a tad clumpy. It was when I went to remove it was where it pushed me to not purchase. It was stuck onto my lashes so much that it was pulling off eyelashes. I used the same face wash with many many different mascaras, but for this one it was just not coming off and it was clumping super bad at the end. I tried it a few times just to see but i've had the same experience for all of them. I rather just stick to Lancome!
Katherine g.
Trenton, ON
This is a great mascara. I really liked how it went on and made my lashes instantly longer and didn't clump or smudge. The only reason I'm giving a 4 star is because of the color, the blackened brown wasn't as dark as I usually use so it didn't give me the full effect I was hoping for, but it still is a great product would definitely go out and try the darkest one.
Pranita I.
I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and am finding there are a few pros and cons to the mascara. Pros are mainly that the formula of the product is super unique so it forms tubes around your eyelashes. Thus it doesn't smear or smudge and is super clean to take off at night. It also gives me good volume and definition. Con is that it tends to weigh my lashes down so they lose their curl towards the end of the day. Overall I liked the mascara but would prefer a different formula that can hold a curl better.
Bianca F.
I received this product for free to review through Influenster and I was super excited to try it! I'm not someone who typically tries new mascara's and have been using the same one for about 3 years. The packaging for the product was simple and great. The shape of the package was awesome and I love the touch of blue on the lid. The formula of the mascara is good and I find it adds a lot of length to my lashes. However, the brush is average when comparing to other mascaras, but is still good!
Jill R.
Coaldale , AB
The brush on this mascara looked promising, but it holds too much product and distributes it so chunky on the lashes. I find it to be a dry, flaky formula as well.
Nikki U.
London, ON
I got this mascara from Influenster for testing purposes! I will say, it did add length to my lashes which was nice. The formula is good as well, smudge proof, flake proof and water resistant. It lasts for hours with no transferring! However, I got the shade "blackened brown" which I never buy. I prefer the "blackest black" shades for myself. With that being said, I do like this mascara and I think it's perfect for an everyday, natural look!
Brooke A.
Barrie, ON
I got to try this product free complimentary of influentser canada and revlon canada. I wasn't overly fond of the brush. I did find a bit bulky and not directed towards reaching every lash....

I did find however, that it's overall coverage was good it did lengthen my lashes making ones that arent normally visible.....there and the ones you can normally see really vivacious.

Overall I am happy with the product. I've seen good and I've seen bad. This one is in the middle. I would purchase it but behind other products I find viable for my style.
Caroline R.
Scarborough, ON
Revlon's new Mega Multiplier Mascara is one of the cleanest looking mascaras once it hits your eyelashes. It goes on smooth but when it comes time to taking it off it gets a bit messy and leaves little black pieces all around your eyes. I really liked how the brush split your eyelashes evenly. I like to gently wipe the brush before each use as to keep it fresh and keep away any clumping. I will be using this mascara again !!
palina r.
Plamondon , AB
I actually really liked this mascara! The one reason why it didn't get five stars, is because I wish it lengthened my lashes just a bit more. But the handle was super comfortable! And the color was perfect :)
Obaapa K.
I like this mascara, but it's not my go to mascara, especially because of my dense, short eyelashes, this doesn't really work for me. I thought it would volumise my eyelashes more than it did, but it instead, the liquid just clumped onto my eyelashes. The whole time all I was doing was combing through my eyelashes instead of applying more mascara. As well as this, I felt restricted to put on more than one layer, because everytime I did, the same thing would happen as it above.

Despite this, I did see some difference at the end, and I'll recommend for anyone who has long eyelashes but wants to make them thicker.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?