BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Elizabeth D.
Thunder Bay, ON
I'm giving this two stars because it removes so easily and my other mascaras have the hardest time coming off. Personally I really dislike this mascara. For one, it doesn't provide me with enough volume or length so I had to layer like 4 coats to build it up to my usual liking. I also received the colour black/brown which I personally do not love. I found that this mascara smudged and did not wear well throughout the day.  I was so bummed! I was hoping for a new holy grail but I'm going to have to stick with my Diorshow and Too Faced better than sex for now!
Kyara C.
Barrie, ON
I really enjoyed using this product. It made my lashes look twice as long and I liked that it didn't go on too thick. I prefer a more "wet" mascara so I can build as much as I want, and Revlon's Mega Multiplier Mascara was exactly that. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Pamela K.
Ottawa, ON
I really loved this mascara. It works flawlessly and goes on the eyelashes without any clumping or smearing. This has become my favourite mascara and I use it everyday. I highly recommend.
CJ M.
**I received this product complimentary for testing from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. **When I received this product from Influenster, I was so excited! As a busy momma of 2, I don't have time to put a full face of makeup on; however, I do make sure I don't leave the house without two things -  Eyebrows and Eyelashes. Eyebrows frame your face and Eyelashes make you look "more awake." These two things make a huge difference - make me look more human, less mombie ;)When I first tried the Revlon Mega Multiplier, I was a little disappointed as it started to clump my lashes. I have short but LOTS of lashes. It did lengthen my lashes a bit, but it didn't add volume which it claimed it'd do.  The formula seemed to be a little more wet compared to other mascara. Overall, it gets the job done but in my opinion there are better products out there within the same price range.
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
I receive this product for free from influesnter!! My very first voxbox, thank you so much!! This mascara is not the greatest and not my favorite. It does lengthen but that's all it does! It did flake a bit on me as well which it claims not to do! The only good thing about this mascara is it did very well on my lower lashes and that's why I'm giving it 3 stars. I will continue using it for my lower lashes but that's about it. I would not repurchase this or recommend to anyone looking into getting a mascara. There are a lot of better drugstore mascaras out there!
Daina G.
I received this product free for review from influenster.
And unfortunately I'm very underwhelmed... for someone who had tried and loved dozens of drugstore and high end mascaras...this one just doesn't make the list.
The name itself pushes that it gives you mega lashes.. It fell very short of that title imo...sparse, no thickness or length added. It didn't even adhere to my lashes without alot of work.
The pros of product would be the formula...i like that it's not a wet mascara. The packaging was something else I liked..i like the shape and texture of the tube.
Lashanna M.
This mascara really brings out your natural lashes! My first time using it I was impressed by how fluffy&soft it made my lashes look. It wasn't hard to remove and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Gini C.
Toronto, ON
Omg Omg This mascara is a MUST HAVE! I gotta say, this is really better than many prestige brands no joke. Why do I say that?
1. It lengthen your lashes easy no clumps, buildable and elegant (looks like real thin long lashes!)
2. You can build for volume too (very easy to control, I love the straight cone like wand)
3. MOST IMPORTANTLY it does not smudge!!! I had a hard time taking off my contacts and pulled and rubbed on my lashes multiple times, but it didn't smudge!! This is the most amazing part. And I could easily fix it with warm water and a cotton swab.

Overall I love this mascara!!! 100% worth it!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
I received this product free, from Influenster, to try.  As a high-end mascara addict, I was quite skeptical that a drugstore brand would provide the same -- or similar -- results.

Revlon's Mega Multiplier Mascara far exceeded my expectations!  The brush is nice and provides clump-free application, my lashes look 'multiplied' and I've been receiving compliments since I started wearing it!

For a $10 price point mascara, this is more than worth the money!  I would absolutely consider switching to it!
Makeup T.
Montréal , QC
It's definitely a great mascara, it has the intensity I want but can be super subtle at times but that's what's amazing about it that it can be used in both ways.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?