BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Katie G.
Penetang , ON
It's a good clean mascara. Love that it comes off so easily at the end of the day...with not a lot of racoon eyes happening. This is a great veruday mascara foe sure.
Sara H.
Mississauga , ON
I received this free through Influenster to test at the perfect time! Had just ran out of my mascara and purchased a new one that I didn't like at all - this one saved the day. I love the natural look it gives my lashes without clumping or flaking off throughout the day. It's easy to wash off which is always a bonus!! I gave it 4 stars because I expected this mascara to add more volume and length due to its name and the way its advertised - but I actually love the simplicity of it when I don't want my lashes to stand out too much for everyday no-foundation looks.
Charlotte D.
Torbay, NL
It was okay, compared to other mascaras I've tried. It took 5-6 coats to get the results I was looking for. It washes off easily, and the colour was good for my redhead complexion.
Jen K.
North Vancouver , BC
I thought that this mascara was total garbage. Even right off the bat they blatantly lie to you by showing you Gwen Stefani's ridiculously false lashes. I gave this mascara an honest try. I used it on 4 separate occasions. Each time I was let down by how heavy and goopy the formula is. The brush isn't even anything special. I'm thankful that Influenster chose me to review because now you all get a sugar free review! I know my mascaras and this one is a totally dud unfortunately 👎
Hailey P.
Kingston, ON
If I could give it zero stars I would. I have never had such a terrible experience with a mascara. First of all the application was terrible, there was no volume on the first layer, just a tad of color and once I added a second layer, it was little volume EXTREMELY CLUMPY ! now if that it, the only thing, it wouldnt be so bad, but there was also a huge amount of fallout and on top of that I must have been allergic to one of the ingredients in this formula because my eyes puffed up and it was just a mascara from hell experience for me. so I'll give that no buy from me.
Rachelle L.
For the price this product really does justice, very easy to apply and did not clump on me. Left my lashes with volume and the length more high quality brands leave.
Sheri P.
Toronto, ON
I received a complimentary tube of Revlon Mega Multiplier mascara from influenster to test out & I really wanted to love it but alas the promised flake proof, smudge proof oversized lashes were not to be. Instead my lashes were clumpy and appeared much shorter than they do with my usual mascara brand. Taking it off at the end of the day was a bit of a nightmare & it most certainly was not easily removed with warm water as stated on the package.
Karine T.
Montreal, QC
If you like well defined lashes, with beautiful, but still natural length and volume, you should try it! And no matter how many coats you apply, there are no clumps! Plus, it stays in place all day.

The only thing I don't really like about this new product is that it doesn't hold the curl, even if I use an eyelash curler before applying it.

Influenster sent me the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara for free, so I can test it and review it.
Stephanie P.
Toronto, ON
I received this mascara in the colour blackest black free from Influnencer to test out. I am very happy I did. This mascara doesn't flake or clump on the lashes and is easy to wash off. I am also a fan of the brush, I find with having the triple fibers it evenly distributes the product on the lashes and fans them out. My only complaint with this mascara is I wish it just gave my lashes a little more volume.
Elizabeth D.
Thunder Bay, ON
I'm giving this two stars because it removes so easily and my other mascaras have the hardest time coming off. Personally I really dislike this mascara. For one, it doesn't provide me with enough volume or length so I had to layer like 4 coats to build it up to my usual liking. I also received the colour black/brown which I personally do not love. I found that this mascara smudged and did not wear well throughout the day.  I was so bummed! I was hoping for a new holy grail but I'm going to have to stick with my Diorshow and Too Faced better than sex for now!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?