BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Hannah S.
Richmond, BC
My first impression of this product was how awesome both the brush and formula were. I loved how easy it was to apply and to achieve thick lashes. However, my curl did not last long in the end. No matter how much I curled them or changed how I applied this product, I couldn't get the initial effects of this product to last beyond 10-15 minutes. I recommended this product to those with thicker lashes who enjoy a more wet mascara. I do not recommend this for those with finer lashes.
breezyxox  .
Calgary, AB
So I was really excited when I received this product to try for free because I already own a lot of Revlon products that I love. I really love the size, brush and application of the mascara. The liquid goes on very wet and dark, which gives for a more dramatic Iook. The best way to apply it is to coat the lashes layer by layer after each one dries. The product can get a little heavy though, so using a lash curler in addition helps for lift. The only downside is the strong smell of the mascara and the slight fallout (which can sting your eyes), but other than that great product overall! #gotitfree
Alexandra F.
I recently received this complimentary from Revlon and if I am being completely honest I found it pretty disappointing. I have used it every day this week and didn't find that I had any extra volume, but rather it just made my lashes darker and a little spiky. I have to say that overall, I am a pretty harsh critic of mascara and have liked Revlon products in the past - I just wouldn't recommend this one. There are far better volumizing mascaras at the drugstore. Pass
Kelsey O.
I wanted to love this but I find it doesn't do very much for my lashes. I really like long and voluminous lashes and this does nothing for mine. If you want a super natural look, maybe this would be a good alternative for you!
Maranda L.
Bedford, NS
I was so happy to receive the Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara! I am very picky about my mascara, so while I like to try them all out, I'm hesitant to spend my money on new (to me) ones. The first day I used the product, I used it as normal in place of my regular mascara. I used it on my top and bottom lashes and went about my day. I noticed when first using the product that the formula itself is abbot clumpy. No matter, I used a lash brush and was looking great. I now use this product daily on my lower lashes as it is one of few that doesn't transfer to the skin around my undereyes.
Angie T.
Prince George, BC
Thanks you Influenster for my complimentary Revlon mascara #voxbox!I love the packaging of this mascara it's really user friendly and not so easy to drop while putting it on. how ever while putting it on for the first time it was very thin, but after a couple of days using this it started to make my short lashes a little more fuller. the only thing i didnt like about it was that it is really easy to smudge while putting it on.
Candace F.
Saskatoon , SK
first i have to say that i am very greatful to have been given the opportunity to try this product. however as much as i wanted to love it, sadly i did not. i found that it did nothing for my lashes except darken them it found it to be very clumpy making my lashes look very "spidery" and it flaked off under my eyes terribly. as you can tell from my ohoto it did absolutely nothing for my lashes.
Tracey Y.
I was actually surprised at how well this mascara looked when I tried it on my straight and short lashes. The smaller brush was interesting and it did help to get those lashes at the end, which I have a lot of trouble getting to. While I often get mascara on other parts of my face, I did find that this happened a little more often than usual. Despite all of this, the finishing results are quite nice and I think it will have a place in my makeup drawer after all.
Tammy B.
I received this item for free to try and give a honest review. Well here it is all I can say is Revlon always steps their game up with makeup and this Revlon mega multiplier is amazing only one issue found that it clumps a bit but over all it was easy to apply. My lashes what lashes ha but with this product I had amazing looking lashes thick and long. I had people ask me what did I do differently to myself today..funny because I could tell the difference but to have people ask what it was and gave me the opportunity to share this lovely product. Thank you Revlon for always stepping it up.
Katherine G.
Amherstview, ON
Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara I just loved the look of this mascara before I even tried it. It's a great price in stores and has a fantastic brush that truly does lengthen your lashes. That's my favourite part as I was not blessed with very long lashes so this definitely gives me a beautiful feeling. The only downside is that this mascara is not waterproof. Other than that it applies easy, dies as it advertises and is affordable. A great product all around.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?