BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Lauren A.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Got this in my Revlon VoxBox for free. Loved the shape of the handle and how easy it went on. Was not overly impressed with the volume, but it stayed on and was comfortable.
Jhanina G.
Surrey, WY
Revlon Mega Multiplier mascara lengthened my lashes but it didn't hold my curls up. For someone like me who has "Asian eyes", I want something that will hold my curls up. :)
Nicole K.
What I love about this mascara is how well it separates my lashes, for a nice fanned out effect. It also lengthens them some, which I appreciate. I really wish the formula provided more volume, as I feel like this doesn't do much for the thickness of my lashes. In terms of packaging, I love it. At first I thought, "what a strange-looking tube of mascara, why is it flat?" But I've come to like it for that reason - it's different and distinctive!
*I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Mae M.
The packaging is cute and I like that it does't smudge or flake after long hours of wearing it. It took me a few coats to get the effect that I usually get with one coating of a higher end mascara but I can deal with that. Overall, I give it a 4 out of 5 stars. I received it as a complimentary from influenster to try.

Update:
I use this now on a regular since I like how natural it looks on me and the staying power. The only thing that I don’t like about this is it stings when it gets in my eyes.
Nicky B.
Sherwood Park, AB
Mascara lasted all day with no flaking! Looked great and added length and volume to my lashes. I have always liked Revlon products and this one will be one I use regularly.
Kristianna M.
Ajax, ON
First impression I loved the packaging! I really like the way they made the brush; to get each and every last lash. The formula is unique; I like how it's water resistant and comes off easily. It's also non clumpy, or spidery, and flake free! My final results was when I put it to the test after wearing for more than 8hours and it claims to do what it says. Very impressed and would highly recommend! PRO TIP: when applying, start at the root of your lashes, wiggle the wand so that it goes through every lash and a brush in an upward direction. This will create a curled effect and a more volumized and fuller look!
Mals M.
I wouldn't even qualify it with a star, if I was able. Truly a disappointing mascara. It's very wet, clumpy, makes your lashes sink and lose curl, smudges like crazy in an abnormally short amount of time, and flakes off. It's literally every bad mascara quality rolled into one. I wouldn't purchase or recommend. I wanted to like it but I couldn't even find one redeeming feature.
Dayana R.
Brampton, ON
This was mascara was horrible. It smudged on me, flaked and did nothing for my lashes. It did make them seem darker but nothing more. I was really disappointed with this :(
breezyxox  .
Calgary, AB
So I was really excited when I received this product to try for free because I already own a lot of Revlon products that I love. I really love the size, brush and application of the mascara. The liquid goes on very wet and dark, which gives for a more dramatic Iook. The best way to apply it is to coat the lashes layer by layer after each one dries. The product can get a little heavy though, so using a lash curler in addition helps for lift. The only downside is the strong smell of the mascara and the slight fallout (which can sting your eyes), but other than that great product overall! #gotitfree
Hannah S.
Richmond, BC
My first impression of this product was how awesome both the brush and formula were. I loved how easy it was to apply and to achieve thick lashes. However, my curl did not last long in the end. No matter how much I curled them or changed how I applied this product, I couldn't get the initial effects of this product to last beyond 10-15 minutes. I recommended this product to those with thicker lashes who enjoy a more wet mascara. I do not recommend this for those with finer lashes.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?