BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
This mascara isn't my favourite. It doesn't build very nicely and easily can be over done. I think i am just not a fan of the brush itself its too gunky for me.
Dianela E.
This mascara is a personal favourite of mine. The brush is small enough to get all the hard-to-reach places, but is still capable of making your eyelashes long and voluminous. It also doesn't flake or cake on my eyelashes
رسمنة ر.
Ras al khaima
Want that bold and black look? Maybeline is ur answer.i have been using this product ever since am applying mascara.i use this on a daiky basis and i have never regretted.i would recommend this to anyone who is searching for a beautiful eyes.
Dani L.
Ottawa, ON
I received a complimentary product from Revlon & Influenster for reviewing purposes. It was my first time using a Revlon mascara - I have used their blush and nail polish, with positive results, so I was confident that I would like this product as well.

I was disappointed - I already have long thick lashes and the type of applicator on this mascara doesn't do anything for them. I found that this product did not lengthen or thicken them, only made my lashes clump together. The mascara flaked off during the day and smudged under my eyes.

I also found that the mascara was really hard to remove with my usual makeup remover wipes - instead of just wiping off, the mascara flaked off and had the consistency of dried glue, so it took forever to remove.

The one thing I did like was the container! I felt that less product was wasted with it.
Emily P.
One problem that I always seem to have with mascara is flaking. After a couple hours, my cheekbones would be speckled with dry mascara. So, when I received a Revlon's new mascara to review from Influenster, I was eager to try it as it claims that it does not flake. I was happily surprised that it is true! This is one of the best mascaras that I have tried. It's pigmented, buildable, non-flaking, and easy to apply. I'd definitely recommend this mascara!
Komal R.
regina
So good easy to use
Even if i domt curl my eye lashes and i direct apply these product is so good
Long lasting
Its perfect for me
Definitely i will buy again
So good peoduct
Lesley T.
I received this mascara in my first ever Voxbox!
At first, I was skeptical because I've had a not so great experience with a Revlon mascara previously, but this mascara is AMAZING!
It gives my lashes so much length and volume without it looking clumpy or spidery. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge or flake.
I love that Revlon is so honest with their claims for this mascara - on its package, it says this mascara is water resistant, which is completely true. It's tough against water, but not completely (hence why Revlon did not claim that it's waterproof).
Anna V.
Toronto, DC
It's an okay mascara. I've tried better, but I've also tried worse. Stayed in place all day, even hard to take off sometimes. Love the wand and the design. It's okay
cheryl t.
Super impressed with this mascara.

As an asian with a monolid, mascara is the bane of my existence. I always use waterproof because it holds curl, but I hate removing it.

Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara is similar to the Japanese mascaras. You apply the mascara first, and apply a heated lash curler after - it will hold! It lasted all day on my oily lids, and was easily removed with water. It came off in little bits (not a tube) with cold water, not warm as the packaging says, but that's ok, there was no flaking or smearing so I'm super happy. It volumizes, but doesn't lengthen as much as I'd like, I think more fibers, and longer multi-length fibers would make this the perfect mascara.
Alina L.
Vancouver, BC
Finally got my Revlon VoxBox from @influensterca 😍🙏🏻 Tried the new @revloncanada @revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara ❤️ First of all, when I just opened the wrapping, I realized how nice is product packaging: it feels so nice to touch because the mascara tube has matte finish 😜 Anyway, the brush is very simple, but works great as it takes just enough product and separates my eyelashes nicely 😍👀 The formula is easy to apply and does not form flakes👍🏻 I applied the mascara in the morning and it lasted the whole day without smudging! ✅ I absolutely love this mascara and will definitely suggest you guys trying it out 😊👌🏻 (I received this product complementary for testing purposes from Influenster Canada)
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?